Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
1 great update would be sms for americans...xDDDD but on a serious note..i think it would be cool to have an auto game bot in training rooms ONLY...i know some people already use bots for playing purposes...but one in the training rooms would be a nice addition and save a crap load of time..i get so extremely bored leveling up cards all day..and it would allow players to do other things and just walk away from the computer and let the bot do the work..just put it into consideration
This is a pretty fun game and i have enjoyed playing it. I bought some credits today but I haven't been able to get any decks for some reason and for a couple of the prize drawings i got 3 of the Lucky numbers but didnt get any clintz for them ? Could someone please fix it so that I could buy some new decks ? Thank you
I have an idea can' you raise the price of sold cards by 5% and take that for your profit?
I would like to ask for a small improvment. Would it possible to spawn the guild chat into a separate window or popup? Its anoying to click those tabs.
I like the tab thing better its more convenient..i dont like pop ups
What do you think about an feature to record and replay fights? Would be nice to be able to show your fight to your friends.
That problem is solved already. It's called 'Unregistered Hypercam'.
Only that it requires to record the whole playing session, since you don't know when a miracle battle will pop up.
Well then the problem is not really solved and we don't need to record long wait times
Wellll im having a problem with updating my prifile..when i click to change account details and such..nothing comes up it just says my account is confirmed and secure