Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
1 great update would be sms for americans...xDDDD but on a serious note..i think it would be cool to have an auto game bot in training rooms ONLY...i know some people already use bots for playing purposes...but one in the training rooms would be a nice addition and save a crap load of time..i get so extremely bored leveling up cards all day..and it would allow players to do other things and just walk away from the computer and let the bot do the work..just put it into consideration
This is a pretty fun game and i have enjoyed playing it. I bought some credits today but I haven't been able to get any decks for some reason and for a couple of the prize drawings i got 3 of the Lucky numbers but didnt get any clintz for them ? Could someone please fix it so that I could buy some new decks ? Thank you