Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
160 messages
Adjusments and Improvements
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun !
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

131/160
AllKnowingGod - Senior - Vicious Salvo English
Friday 09/07/2010, 09:24

1 great update would be sms for americans...xDDDD but on a serious note..i think it would be cool to have an auto game bot in training rooms ONLY...i know some people already use bots for playing purposes...but one in the training rooms would be a nice addition and save a crap load of time..i get so extremely bored leveling up cards all day..and it would allow players to do other things and just walk away from the computer and let the bot do the work..just put it into consideration
132/160
SoFa23 - Imperator English
Friday 09/07/2010, 21:56

This is a pretty fun game and i have enjoyed playing it. I bought some credits today but I haven't been able to get any decks for some reason and for a couple of the prize drawings i got 3 of the lucky numbers but didnt get any clintz for them ? Could someone please fix it so that I could buy some new decks ? Thank you
133/160
shady king - Master English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 20:22

I have an idea can' you raise the price of sold cards by 5% and take that for your profit?
134/160
_LoChigg_ - Titan Deutsch
Saturday 17/07/2010, 19:20

I would like to ask for a small improvment. Would it possible to spawn the guild chat into a separate window or popup? Its anoying to click those tabs.
135/160
Sunday 18/07/2010, 02:55

I like the tab thing better its more convenient..i dont like pop ups
136/160
Wednesday 28/07/2010, 13:11

What do you think about an feature to record and replay fights? Would be nice to be able to show your fight to your friends.
137/160
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 28/07/2010, 13:44

That problem is solved already. It's called 'Unregistered Hypercam'.

Only that it requires to record the whole playing session, since you don't know when a miracle battle will pop up.
138/160
Wednesday 28/07/2010, 15:54

Well then the problem is not really solved and we don't need to record long wait times
139/160
Monday 30/08/2010, 02:27

Wellll im having a problem with updating my prifile..when i click to change account details and such..nothing comes up it just says my account is confirmed and secure
140/160
Jesuela - Titan English
Monday 30/08/2010, 11:43

The language translation please.. our guild name is on japanese letters when we are in the battle rooms it's look like these ???????????????????? please fix..

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals