Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
Yes they have heard all the android requests before. I think they have said that the issue is that Android systems vary too much to make it viable for them to accomplish at the moment. (I know I would prefer it on Android, then I could be on the game 18 hours a day )
Kno it will probably never happen but here's a suggestion since we're talking about improvements and adjustments how bout a "trade credits" option for those with little or no clintz and a few credits (3-15), may not have enuf to purchase clintz or packs but a decent amount of credits for a decent card i mean c'mon 100 credits for a 10000 clintz totally not worth it anyway it's jus a dream altho it wud be a nice addition
The android system varies too much? Angry birds is available for android and they make something like a million dollars a month of this free android app. How? From the adsense in the app. There's no need for microtransactions. Just a little google ad in the bottom left corner could provide profit for the UR team.
I don't know if you read these comments, but I want to thank you guys for all the improvements you've been making. They have renewed my trust and enjoyment of the game. Also, the App is phenomenal. Having it on my iDevice allows me to play my favorite game when I normally couldn't. It's so sleek and well thought out that it is a Joy to use.
A few things you might consider adding?
APP - Forum access (if size is an issue, perhaps just for the guild message board?
WEB - The ability to challenge any online friends without having to hunt them down in their current room.
Thanks for everything you guys do!