Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
160 messages
Adjusments and Improvements
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun !
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

151/160
Marekius - Hero English
Tuesday 01/02/2011, 09:07

It would be nice to see UR being able to play on android phones. I was disappointed when I realized that I won't be able to play it on my spica.
152/160
iamkent - Guru English
Saturday 12/03/2011, 16:45

YA SHOULD MAKE A APPS FOR ANDROID TOO !! NOT ONLY APPLE !!
153/160
Marekius - Hero English
Monday 14/03/2011, 11:37

Maybe some official "We want android UR" thread?
154/160
Bilbo1_OC - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 14/03/2011, 13:46

Yes they have heard all the android requests before. I think they have said that the issue is that Android systems vary too much to make it viable for them to accomplish at the moment. (I know I would prefer it on Android, then I could be on the game 18 hours a day )
155/160
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Monday 14/03/2011, 21:08

Plus, as I understand it Android doesn't support Microtransactions like the iOS does, meaning there's not a lot of monetary incentive to build it for Android.
156/160
Shook 0nes - Veteran - Evolution English
Thursday 17/03/2011, 00:22

Kno it will probably never happen but here's a suggestion since we're talking about improvements and adjustments how bout a "trade credits" option for those with little or no clintz and a few credits (3-15), may not have enuf to purchase clintz or packs but a decent amount of credits for a decent card i mean c'mon 100 credits for a 10000 clintz totally not worth it anyway it's jus a dream altho it wud be a nice addition
157/160
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth Kriminals English
Thursday 17/03/2011, 06:09

The android system varies too much? Angry birds is available for android and they make something like a million dollars a month of this free android app. How? From the adsense in the app. There's no need for microtransactions. Just a little google ad in the bottom left corner could provide profit for the UR team.
158/160
Cmeej - Veteran English
Wednesday 23/03/2011, 23:22

I don't know if you read these comments, but I want to thank you guys for all the improvements you've been making. They have renewed my trust and enjoyment of the game. Also, the App is phenomenal. Having it on my iDevice allows me to play my favorite game when I normally couldn't. It's so sleek and well thought out that it is a JOY to use.

A few things you might consider adding?
APP - Forum access (if size is an issue, perhaps just for the guild message board?
WEB - The ability to challenge any online friends without having to hunt them down in their current room.

Thanks for everything you guys do!
159/160
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Sunday 03/04/2011, 04:15

IPod issue: I now longer see my Daily Tourney progress when I win or lose, only when an opponent times out. More annoying than anything.

The app freezes if you delete a deck after it has become invalid.

Past that, the app just keeps improving.
160/160
thurstkiller - Master English
Sunday 03/04/2011, 07:08

What is with n/a price cards on the market?

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals