Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
160 messages
Adjusments and Improvements
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun !
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

81/160
Skyryder_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 11/05/2010, 13:38

I got your opinion, but it seems that you personally are not affected in any way personally... so, to me, if other people want to do missions in the LW, why care? It's not like all of the missions can be done there, so it's not like it's taking away completely from the purpose. And minus the few BP, clintz, credits you can obtain from the specific character missions (which are really the only ones you can do in the LW), there's no real advantage for people finishing missions in the LW versus players that do it "correctly".

I could be wrong, but to me, it seems like you're more upset that you're seeing yourself go up against decks in the LW that you can't win against, hence the LW no pills comment. But if you're leveling two cards + Vansaar, you could always design a deck that gives you a bonus in the LW and if you're really upset about the abuse, you could always just play to not let them get the mission points.

Just my 2 cents
82/160
andrewdogg - Titan - Dark Carnival Guild of Juggalos English
Sunday 16/05/2010, 19:29

I can now confirm that the android series is now able to play this game online poorly. its better than not playing at all, but I hope soon the android market will get the urban rivals app. A lot of people have androids and this game un the market would bring a lot of profit. People mostly try free games, so a paid app of urban rivals would fail. Many that can be this weeks update. If so I would be able to play every day for most of the day. And I can buy credits anywere . Hopefully there will be a button to get credits instead of txts or calls lol.
83/160
On3- Zecueid - Titan - The Fellowship of the Ring English
Monday 17/05/2010, 17:32

I know that this is the wrong thread but i have a suggestion to make about DM.

There are still players in DM that decided to stall the game when their loss is unavoidable. This causes the winning player to unable to complete more matches within the duration limit. Therefore is it possible to like reduce the time between rounds so that the winning players are able to win more matches? There are times when I could have been 1st place but thanks to stallers, I have to end up 3rd sometimes 4th.

And why do I care, seeing that I am a high level player now and have not much use of DM matches? It's just exp and small amt of clintz compare to Survivor and ELO. The answer is simple. There is no point in creating DM when it have flaws.
84/160
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 17/05/2010, 19:14

The forums are getting better but all that needed to really inprove the forum is to get the staff to stop checking posts and just allow posts to come threw. There no point in checking posts.
85/160
Fish2193 - Master English
Monday 17/05/2010, 19:59

The flash part is not working for me
86/160
Yami Prem - Titan English
Monday 17/05/2010, 20:18

CatWoman!

That thread was closed for a reason. Accept defeat!
___

Seriously though, open your mind and imagine how much spam, flame wars, abuse and pointless spams will be present publicly. Report button? That will create more mess as it can be so easily abused via opinionated reports.
___

I won't advise replying here CatWoman. You should contact CSS if this is a big issue for you.
87/160
Yami Prem - Titan English
Monday 17/05/2010, 20:24

Fish2193,

Flash part? Do you have the latest Flash installed?
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Or did you mean something else?
88/160
Monday 17/05/2010, 20:28

@Yami there was no reason.
89/160
Euzebe - Legend English
Monday 17/05/2010, 20:38

@CatWomanMEOW: my mailbox is wide open for you if you have questions and suggestions about the forum.
90/160
Monday 17/05/2010, 20:45

Ok euzebe

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals