After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)
Have fun ^^
I'm very glad to see that missions don't count once you've beaten a stage of the single player.
What are these new missions? before i start can someone give me an idea of what to expect?
There's a single player mode that pits you against preconstructed decks. Beat a specific enemy three times, complete the mission. I've just started so I'm still on really easy ones, you have to unlock the harder ones by beating the easy ones.
Normal missions still get counted in single player mode, until you've completed a particular opponent. That way, you can't use your 8 x Cassandra deck against the 8-starred deck over and over again to work on 'Training Lesson'. The first three matches will count, and that's it.
Excellent update. Love the graphics and the single player is fun so far :) Going through with each clan just to see the KO animations lol. Excellent job UR! Keep up the good work!