Friday 19/02/2010, 15:12

Hello all,

After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)

Have fun smiley

Cancel
Sunday 10/07/2011, 23:48

Seriously.... The chatbox gets quite annoying having to click on it again and again cuz it's not typing.............. smiley

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 01:12

I hope you add more solo missions! smiley Although most were frustrating, they're deinitely unique and fun smiley Please continue to have new Solo missions as soon as you can smiley

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 01:14

I agree with The One. More solo missions would be fun smiley

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 04:36

Fraggle did already mentioned there would be more missions...

But yeah, that would be fun so can't wait! smiley

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 05:43

"It seems you lost again, maybe you need to improve your deck?"
No Kate, just no. I'm in Lost Warehouse No pillz, the last thing I would care about is winning games...
Get rid of that message in regular Lost Warehouse as well as no pillz. Heck, maybe get rid of it altogether? I dunno about everyone else but to me it seems like spam...

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 07:58

Come on that's a way to tell: buy packs so you can win smiley

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 08:43

Bug Report: Some of the singleplayer descriptions for characters and the mission Ambre gets sporty aren't in english.

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 08:56

@ zeropsia : I loose a lot and never seen this message xD how much you need to loose to see it ?

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 09:07

@ Twisted Demon - No idea, go play in Lost Warehouse with really sucky cards to find out smiley

Cancel
Monday 11/07/2011, 09:10

Just something that should be changed:

Victories in solo mode against the finished missions still count as victories in the player profile (and this is clearly unfair)

tnx for the attention smiley

Cancel

Reply to this subject