New update Euzebe - Titan - Friday 19/02/2010, 15:12
After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)
• Some players had troubles to access the chat, it should be better.
• Players from your personal blacklist will not appear in the contact list anymore.
• Victory/defeat/draw in already completed solo levels will not be accounted for on your profile.
• When you disable finish moves in the options, it will not show up as well for your opponent.
• Memory usage and performance improvement (especially during long play session).
• Completed solo missions do not appear twice anymore.
• Unread chat will blink in the contact list.
• Chat doesn't lose focus while typing.
• Full keyboard navigation support (arrows + enter/space + escape/delete/backspace)
Fraggle: you mean the "hide this message" actually means "disable this message's showing up for all eternity"? Fine then... but that is not at all how i read that. I read it more akin to a window being simply put to the background and eventually being put to the front again. Maybe reword that?
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.