New update
Friday 19/02/2010, 15:12
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
302 messages
New update
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 19/02/2010, 15:12

Hello all,

After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)

Have fun
« Previous12...2425262728293031Next »

261/302
BritRivalry - Imperator English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 13:41

Euzebe & Fraggle,
Everything in the new version is great so far BUT there's one thing I'm requesting. I preferred if the changes in the Options menu stayed there permanently so I don't have to change the options every single time before I start playing.
262/302
Twisted DIm - Veteran - Dragões Imortais Português
Thursday 14/07/2011, 17:05

@ Fraggle : [enter] and [space] still don't confirm message boxes shown in screen during play (timeout, abandonment, level-up, net-error, etc..). I said it earlier and after 3 updates it's still this way. Is this going to be implemented or the staff thinks it is better the way it is now?

Since this new version got so awesome i'll accept if this is not implemented =D, I just wanted to know
263/302
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 19:26

This isn't really about the new update but I keep trying to find out about it but I get no proper answer and Fraggle seems to read this a lot so Fraggle should see this.

Is it possible to allow the guild founder to select the flag for the guild because I’m the founder of Urban madness and were a UK guild (the founder has always been from the UK) But we accept anyone whatever their country. Lately we have had a large influx of players from the USA and this has change the flag to a USA flag when it should be a UK flag. This means we are not in the list of UK guilds.

I was trying to think why it is like this (apart from technical limitations which I can't really think about) all I could come up with was that its to stop players setting the guild flag for a country with few guild to try and get to the top of the list but this can still be done by getting the players to change there flags, which in turn changes the guild flag.
264/302
Infiniti - Event team - Tequila Sunrise- UR English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 19:32

@Fraggle

why will it be removed?
265/302
Thursday 14/07/2011, 22:54

)-Regzinski-(: Most likely to make things easyer for the tecnical staff, other wise they have 3 game versions to look after and i bet people won't allways say which game version they are using when probalems happen. Also currently you can't talk to all players after fights. If you have upgraded and anuther player hasn't you can't talk to them, but if everyone is on the same game version everyone can talk.
266/302
DBWizards - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 15/07/2011, 01:06

Good update Euzebe and Fraggle only one problem... the animation in legendary characters tooltip is still slow.. hope you guys fix it soon..
267/302
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 15/07/2011, 09:49

Although i am not playing in deathmatch,sometimes when i play in fights type 1 or 2 i got message : the quick battle system inactive (just like when playing in dm) and then i got the result of deathmatch

btw, this is also occured in dt hours (i lost 3-5 minutes due to this)
268/302
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 15/07/2011, 16:35

@BritRivalry: they should stay. I guess you have set your flash player to allow 0 byte of local storage, or, if you are using a recent version, directly in the config panel of flash player. In any case, change your setting to allow local storage and you'll be good to go.

@Twisted Demon: really? Hum, I'm pretty sure it is working now. Will be checking.

@AaaBattery: It's not "difficult" but it's complicated because, as you understood, the flag is set up based on the majority of players. This is automatic and a program update it every now and then. I could change to uk but it wont last more than a few hours.
The good news is, we are working on Guild 2.0 So it may not be a problem in the near future.

@regzinski: keeping 2 versions is really problematic, plus, the old version is built using "Action Script 2" wich is the old version of the flash programming language, the new version is using "Action Script 3". A lot of modern tools are missing and even adobe doesn't try to improve the old version support in the flash player. Also, it's using a old way of connecting to the urban rivals system, we cannot keep it forever.

@DBWizards: can you be more specific ?

@arcueid : just after playing DM you switched to DT ?
269/302
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 15/07/2011, 16:46

@ fragle : nope, usually i am directly choose type 1/2 (since i am dt player) so that i am rarely play in dm (nor in fight club)
last time it happened on dt wednesday 7 pm gmt+7 ,5 minutes last and i got that messages
(if this occured again in the future i will make sure to screenshoot it)
thanks for your concern and help
270/302
Friday 15/07/2011, 18:49

" we are working on Guild 2.0 So it may not be a problem in the near future."

Sounds interesting

« Previous12...2425262728293031Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals