Saturday 20/02/2010, 18:04
We are aware that some of you using a jailbroken device cannot make in-app purchase with a "sandbox" error.
It is caused by a software that you may have installed while jailbreaking your iphone called "AppSync".
To remove the issue, follow theses steps:
1. Uninstall the App you want to make the in-app purchase in
2. Open Cydia > Packages > uninstall AppSync 3.1 (or whatever AppSync version that you have installed)
3. Reboot your phone.
4. Re-install the App you deleted in step 1 (the App that you want to make in-app purchase)
5. Log out of your iTunes account by going to Settings > Store > Sign out, then sign in again using the same method.
6. You should now be able to make in-app purchases (as long as you Don’t have AppSync installed in Cydia)