Urban Rivals Movie
Monday 22/02/2010, 19:03
Goatmanji - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
59 messages
Urban Rivals Movie
Goatmanji - Veteran - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 22/02/2010, 19:03

Just for fun....

If the powers that be in the movie industry made a blockbuster motion picture based on UR, what actors/actresses do you think should play the parts of specific characters? And who should direct it?

Some of them would be pretty obvious (i.e. Keanew would be Keanu Reeves). Let's ignore those for now.
« Previous123456Next »

51/59
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 06:44

Powa of necro is too stronk.
52/59
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 06:50

@Jent

I don't like Michael Bay, I'm sorry, but those transformers movies just weren't as expected of them
53/59
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 07:59

It could be a 2 minute spoof. First 15 seconds is every character in urban rivals in an epic cameo (like the clan BGs UR did like with the Berzerk clan, but with every card from every clan). The other minute and 45 seconds could be an overly long explosion scene where they replay the same explosion, but change the camera angle for each one
54/59
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 08:40

Lady - Lady gaga
Wayne Stark - ironbat man
55/59
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 12:42

@AsianRepublic: Better to necro if your carrying on the discussion then to remake the thread.
56/59
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 16:21

Too bad UR is just a hodgepodge of random characters and a total lack of cohesive story. Probably have to revolve around some unreleased card with amnesia. The clans then strive to control this character, as they all know her (yes, female heroines are necessary for box-office success) potential. Everyone except her, of course. She'll meet a few friends who (seem) to mean well, all while the Leaders work in the background, laughing at how everything that has happened is perfectly orchestrated, and will end all according to plan...
57/59
Head Caelus - Senior English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 10:59

I'd be Jay since I look like him.
58/59
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 11:20

@riyaad
Seriously, get something for that rocky skin. That can't be healthy.
59/59
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 14:09

There's a comic about a character with a good story in it. That could be animated or turned into a movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPfKY8XZ_Bo

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals