offline Teh Gray Veteran  
Sunday 28/02/2010, 05:16

Is anyone else tired of ten year old kids going
"I wanna see Wanda Naked"
Or
"Wow she is hot"
Finally
"I would do her"
Why is it that i KNOW theese kids have no idea what an attractive women looks like (no i am not talking about nudity either) And that they have not had a girlfriend yet?
To add to this... Are you really finding a drawn cartoon hot? God you are messed up
Please rate down on theese types of comments when you see them. I (and i know i am not the only one of them)
am sick of it.

Post this on card threads and sign your name if you agree
-Volke DvF

offline subclavianHoA Imperator Harbingers of Ares
Sunday 28/02/2010, 06:07

I agree, some of the comments on kreen are rather disturbing.

offline Zincomega Titan THE_POWER
Sunday 28/02/2010, 06:20

This is exactly why they aren't doing Miss Clint City. Also, unfortunately, it's not just 10 year olds making those comments.

offline XCap Wild Titan E X C A L I B U R
Sunday 28/02/2010, 06:32

I thought this was going to be about gameplay and purposely waiting to make a move.

Who cares what people's eyes find stimulating. Look at the New Blood add for Jessica. It says "sexy".

offline SadisticCynic Hero  
Sunday 28/02/2010, 06:37

Uhm, i find some of the comments disturbing too, i agree, but i don't think anyone have the gall or the dignity to admit them finding those drawings hot, a joke may be but not seriously( same logic, i joke about these things on presets some of the time)

offline AiR-GeaR-Ikki Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Sunday 28/02/2010, 07:07

Whatever floats their boat shouldn't concern you. I mean really, theres much more disturbing things on the internet...

offline Zi76 Hero The Cunning Gambit
Sunday 28/02/2010, 07:16

It is annoying, but we're forced to accept it as it's part of life. I sold my Jessica, mainly because I had no use for her and some of those "10 year olds" may buy her. smiley

You should've seen some of the comments on her page.

offline Silverton Legend  
Sunday 28/02/2010, 08:30

Guys we all thank that nahi cr is hot and might look better standing up XD

offline Arkenoid Senior  
Sunday 28/02/2010, 08:52

How about you care a bit less about what people say and not fill the forum with even more nonsense?

offline Dawgone MIA Hero  
Sunday 28/02/2010, 09:33

I find users names more disturbing than the comments...
player=2610644
(I did not put a : on purpose)

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.