GraksmxxT will be banned from ELO

Monday 20/08/2007, 19:16
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch - Monday 20/08/2007, 19:16

"Also, to maintain balance in ELO, GraksmxxT will be banned from that mode as of next Monday. He (it?) can be played as normal in all other modes."

Noooooooooooooo
r.i.p my everlasting elo-friend
« Previous123Next »

21/27
Symbolic - Hero English
Wednesday 22/08/2007, 01:48

I personally think GraksmxxT need to be banned...this forces peopl to not rely on the all powerful GraksmxxT to reduce damage, I think if they really want to prevent the banning of GraksmxxT was to not give him such an insane abilitiy it was only a matter of time...who didn't see thins coming? A clan with two -5 opp damage? come on one of them was bound to be banned, and I think GraksmxxT was a good choice.
22/27
Gone4eva - Senior English
Wednesday 22/08/2007, 05:50

Umm......I Just Fought Someone That Has 3 GraksmxxT ! i lost with its DAMAGE REDUCER
23/27
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 22/08/2007, 10:10

Grak is a powerful card, noone can argue, but the timeing of the ban was pretty bad I guess.
Untill now they didn't give out powerful sakrohms, because he and Uranus were there. I think it should be done in the other way round: if there are too many powerful cards, ban the best of them (or two of the bests).
24/27
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Wednesday 22/08/2007, 12:52

01zulueta NN, we are talking elo here, so keep in mind 1 GraksmxxT only allowed.

You know, people always say "courage sucks because ELO is stuffed with stop opp ability".
But when they talk about GraksmxxT they tend to say "He is way to powerfull due to his crazy ability".
Sure, I realize a 4-star power 8 with that ability is pure ownage, but no one realy cared. It's not that everyone played Sakrohm.
I see more players play Nightmare because of kenny than players play Sakrohm because of GraksmxxT
25/27
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 22/08/2007, 17:43

I agree though, often you will see Grakxmxxt in non Sakrohm decks., but usually, i see more Uranus, due to star constraints.
Uranus has -5 damage, and is only 3 stars, where GraksmxxT was 4 stars.
I have always anticipated the -5 damage, it's easier to play against than a stop ability cards any day of the week.
now, yes Sakrohm had 2 -5 damage cards, which made them rival Pussycats as a great damage reducing team.
but, i still don't think that GraksmxxT was worthy of a banning. especially, since it really puts a dent in clan playability, you needed the 2 -5 damage cards to be able to anticipate, and strategize, without both, the clan falls apart
but, alas, the min 1 factor is very powerful...
and the bonus of -8 attack is also good, it's like not needing to use any pillz for less powerful cards.
26/27
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 22/08/2007, 22:14

I loved my Pussycats Sakrohm deck, sniff
27/27
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Wednesday 22/08/2007, 23:48

And i loved my Sakrohm/GHEIT deck =\

Now back to Ulu Watu/Uppers

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals