Warning! Imposter Moderator!

Monday 20/08/2007, 22:31
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Monday 20/08/2007, 22:31

There is someone running about posing as me asking for passwords. DO NOT Under any circumstances give him your password. I nor any other real member of the UR staff would ask for your password.

If you receive a message from anyone posing as a moderator, and they ask for your password, notify me or another Moderator/Admin immediately and we well take care of the individual. Please don't delete the message from your inbox as we can use that as evidence.

While the person posing as me has been stopped for the time being, if you receive a message from Storm Wind Evo that is NOT me. As I said before, I would not ask you for your password and do NOT give this person your password.

StormWind
« Previous12Next »

11/11
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 22/08/2007, 05:42

Ok.. this thread is no longer necessary and we're got people trolling... that'll be enough of that.

StormWind

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals