Bug

Bug
Friday 31/08/2007, 13:34
da-bigbivi - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Bug
da-bigbivi - Legend - Dark AllianceEnglish - Friday 31/08/2007, 13:34

The server have to face a little pb. dont worry the staff is about to fix the pb. if you have any questions please ask the moderators
« Previous1234Next »

21/33
can u f me - Veteran English
Wednesday 05/09/2007, 14:43

Reply K9 Sneaksy :
yes ,i met this also,
beside,i also met another situation:

after won the battle, when i back to name list mode, it toldme that "you have a battle in process....(something like that)"
so i click it, then it back to the battle i won before again, all round had been played,it said"it is your turn to play",it want me to play the 5th round?

then i refresh, then it back to normal again.This situation already happended for few times
22/33
THe ICeKiNG - Hero - "THe KiNG & QUeeN'S CouRT" English
Wednesday 05/09/2007, 22:59

The new board is awesome i know this dont go here but i had to say thanks i now can see which rooms my friends are in awesome thanks to all the staff
23/33
Gone4eva - Senior English
Thursday 06/09/2007, 05:19

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
24/33
Angel-tai EVO - Guru English
Friday 07/09/2007, 07:45

I dont know if this is a glitch or not or if it was brought up earlier or what. Whenever I challenge somebody and they accept right as the refresh goes, something weird happens. I will challenge another person and the game will say that i already have a challenge. I leave the room come back try to challenge again. Same story. Then a few minutes later, the game says that i time out of a battle that I never even knew was happening. This is just speculation that the battle did start because I have no way of knowing if I did or if I did not have a battle.
25/33
NachomusPrime - Master English
Saturday 08/09/2007, 01:08

The same bug is happening right now. The server is being dragged to its knees. The pictures won't even load fully and the format is messed up. Just like last time. Doing maintanance now?
26/33
Saturday 08/09/2007, 05:59

Ya that happens but NachomusPrime,thats Normal.
27/33
NachomusPrime - Master English
Saturday 08/09/2007, 10:56

No, its not normal. Freezing up in the middle of an elo fight where you are about to win is not normal and should not be normal. And its not just me. I opened a new web browser and went and looked at the Elo non-random room and EVERYONE was kicked out of it.
28/33
Sunday 09/09/2007, 08:22

Angel-tai,that happened to me too,that is hard
29/33
Louschen - Imperator - Knights Ressurection English
Monday 10/09/2007, 17:07

30/33
true zero - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Tuesday 11/09/2007, 12:54

Well this game is not perfect so lets just hope it will be fixed soon

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals