Please post your 1300+ elo decks here. Please specify the following:
1. What mode you played it on, normal or no random.
2. Key strategic points. Example, I use 1 pill on Arkn as an opener.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
Last week I hit 1310 with this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1180359
1. I used normal mode.
2. 1 pill opener Arkn. Phyllis 1 pill card typically used in 3rd round or opener. Rolph and Oshitsune are must winners. Don't underestimate the power of Pan.
3. Lots of stops. Variety: Life gain, dmg reduction, life removal, power reduction.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1279614&list elo deck when Oshitsune is not banned
I suck at elo but:
18:05 Elo you beat el fixa, leyendas del caos (10-5): 1305 ELO
18:01 Elo you won by forfeit against Kamakawiwoole (12-10): 1292 ELO
17:59 Elo you beat 0_-ALOoNe - -, Pitts of Hell Guild (8-1): 1276 ELO
17:53 Elo you lost against IRaI, Wreckognize (0-: 1261 ELO
2.Don't be scared to hard pill. I mostly hard pill with Smokey but it depends on opponent a lot. Dalhia is mostly a bluff, but when you are oposed with high power cards its good to get her 5 dmg. Ulrich 1 pill max. Scubb also a hard piller or bluff.
If you know opponent plays card with low pillz , use the + pillz card with 4-5 pillz of your own- mostly decides the battle.
3. Pill manipulation, many of the opponents tend to quit after getting punished by +, - pillz at the first round or when you draw all the cards with pillz ability. Good power, good abilities, you just gotta get how to play with it.
I have also noticed people frequently quit when losing to a -/+ pill card first round.
This next deck fits that Bill and when I had a bad week working with Shakra (I'm now a firm believer Shakra is over rated.) This deck raised me from 1200 to 1300 elo so quick it shocked me. Does really well against All Stars and Rescue: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1290208
1. No random.
2. 7 cards with 4 dmg + each, it's all about balance and stability of hands. No matter what you're dealt, you're capable of winning.
3. Even your 2 star cards can take down the big boys. Rolph is the best 5 star card in GHEIST. Dalhia can be used for the dmg or the pill negation or even a bluff. The double CR's is for kicks and giggles, while people know how to handle Smokey they frequently screw it up, and hardly anyone know how to handle Selsya at all. (Under or over pill.)
1. no random.
2. It really depends on your opponents cards, but i guess the poison should enter, then reduce some of the incoming damage bluff your way to victory.
3. well the power is pretty solid i guess, that combined with the attack reduce from bonus and even the SOAs have a hard time against this deck
I can go 1300 with a lot of decks, but still strugling to go 1400.
Trying this one this week.
It is a Freaks + shakrom btw xD
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1301330 1300+ Elo Nightmare Jungo Morphun
1. No random.
2/3. This deck easily got me to 1300 05/28/2010. It does well against every clan except GHEIST and other Morphun combinations. (Power reduction + stop ability is a killer against this deck, you'll be hard pressed to get your dmg in.) But contrary to what you might be thinking, this deck does not solely rely upon Sylth. Radek Eadh Oshitsune power reduction matches up well against everything except GHEIST.