Please post your 1300+ elo decks here. Please specify the following:
1. What mode you played it on, normal or no random.
2. Key strategic points. Example, I use 1 pill on Arkn as an opener.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
Last week I hit 1310 with this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1180359
1. I used normal mode.
2. 1 pill opener Arkn. Phyllis 1 pill card typically used in 3rd round or opener. Rolph and Oshitsune are must winners. Don't underestimate the power of Pan.
3. Lots of stops. Variety: Life gain, dmg reduction, life removal, power reduction.
this deck was a ton of fun this week. won most games by life gap and not KO
Enroll in this subject. It is practically easy to use as most opponents will have a hard time with pill manipulation. Includes the best of Piranas and Junkz.
My 2 hit KO deck which is immune to ELO banning. I usually go first, bluff second then finish on the third turn.
This is the deck that rather easily got me to 1312 and counting:
1. I play no random
2. My key winning card in this deck tends to be the combination Lin Xia in the first round with a heap of pills and Oshitsune to finish it off
3. If something breaks through after all, I've got a heap of stops built in
Here are your results from past week ELO Tournament:
You ended up 1509th over 14110 participants with 1301 ELO.
The winner scored 1515 ELO and the Jackpot was 3311970 Clintz.
You won: 766 Clintz and 10 Credits.
W-L-D: 24 wins 9 losses 2 draws
Skeelz All Stars with Striker and Caelus. Just hit 1300 elo (Tuesday)
1. No random.
2. It's the deck of the week.
3. Count your Caelus win scenarios.
Back to stone age
ELO 1301 with wortex in one day
hard to get the hang of but when you master it pays off
1.random or No Random Doesnt Matter
2. this is not offensive purely defensive
thats about it
1425 ELO with this deck
1400 "Breaking barriers"