Please post your 1300+ elo decks here. Please specify the following:
1. What mode you played it on, normal or no random.
2. Key strategic points. Example, I use 1 pill on Arkn as an opener.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
Last week I hit 1310 with this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1180359
1. I used normal mode.
2. 1 pill opener Arkn. Phyllis 1 pill card typically used in 3rd round or opener. Rolph and Oshitsune are must winners. Don't underestimate the power of Pan.
3. Lots of stops. Variety: Life gain, dmg reduction, life removal, power reduction.
if nyema or radek goes in in my first turn,
i pill them +2 or 3
and my biggest success in my ELO is
I DO NOT BLUFF
even in taigo
i pilled him 3 or 4 so that the enemy thinks like i'm bluffing it
but nah uh
1315 this week. Its a lil diffrent... dunno why last weeks one didnt work out well this week =P
cruds i posted the wrong link, sorry =P
1312 last week. I couldn't make it to the top 100 because I had real life duties. It's a really tricky deck: the key is to play like the Joker and not the expected plays. You won't believe how many people I victimized with a 2-pill C Wing; most of the time they play their high-damage card with no pills + fury, which makes them easy pickings for the next rounds.
The weakest link is definitely Neloe, minimum 3 is too high.
Zoortex Are Back!
I hit 1316 this week. Will play some more over weekend, perhaps.
2) Chaos . This deck is full of surprising options for user to choose from. I had some people leaving after first round.
Research and Development
Non random, the best strategy is to go for a 2hko when your opponent thinks they are safe.
i got 1306 this week... not that high but still 1300+ ..
rate and comment please...
upgrades for this deck is very much acceptable
1324 with Future ahoy! and I'm quite proud to say that it's mine.
Let's see if I can push further down the week...