Please post your 1300+ elo decks here. Please specify the following:
1. What mode you played it on, normal or no random.
2. Key strategic points. Example, I use 1 pill on Arkn as an opener.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
Last week I hit 1310 with this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1180359
1. I used normal mode.
2. 1 pill opener Arkn. Phyllis 1 pill card typically used in 3rd round or opener. Rolph and Oshitsune are must winners. Don't underestimate the power of Pan.
3. Lots of stops. Variety: Life gain, dmg reduction, life removal, power reduction.
1401 Elo !!!!!! is my preset i hit 1400 with
17:09 Elo you beat 0wn3r_H3r4ld, Game Over (6-1): 1401 ELO
17:02 Elo you narrowly escaped from Chaperon, The urban cats (7-4): 1390 ELO
16:58 Elo you won by forfeit against 0 Demo, Team da bomb (8-14): 1382 ELO
10:28 Elo you beat _White, ONE-OFF (8-0): 1372 ELO
10:23 Elo you won by forfeit against Jack eL Nino, Team da bomb (12-4): 1362 ELO
10:21 Elo you won by forfeit against XM-RobinCr, Project Nightmare (8-7): 1352 ELO
i get elo pretty much every week with just a little time.
you just bluff a lot or use low pillz
Usually i use roots but yeah its ok to be a noob sumtimes and use montana
Ninjas From The Future
with some work, it made it all the way to 1314, my current record, this deck was made to pray on the weaker stages, made to get me 1200, not 1300, but it did, and if it stays, i will use it next week as well. i am also lucky, so i destroy with it.
As usual I played a deck with Stanly.
I had Hawkins at first, but switched to Tula about 1/2 way through the week. The deck performed about the same, so either is okay I think.