Deathmatch : corrections, improvements and new features
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 13:52
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Deathmatch : corrections, improvements and new features
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 18/05/2010, 13:52

Hello all,

We’ve just made a new Deathmatch update. No need to report us problems you had before this update if they are in the list below. Of course, if you keep on having the same problems in spite of this update, then report them to us.

The persecution penalty decreases from -10 to -5 points (we like the idea but we also understand that it can be a pain).

The glitch which was throwing us out of DM room and make us join the Fight Club (teleportation glitch) is solved.

The bonus points gained after 4 victories in a raw are reduced from 20 to 15. But the run doesn’t stop there, you’ll keep on wining these 15 points after 5, 6, 7 victories, etc.

New bonus : if you are the first one winning a match in a DM (10 points)

New bonus : if you win a match after a run of 3 or more defeats (15 points)

New bonus : if you make a player lose while he/she was having a 3+ victories run (15 points)

New bonus : if you beat a higher lever player (5 points)

the timer per round is 15 seconds shorter.

Enjoy!
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

2/114
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 14:05

I don't like this bonus
3/114
DUC-Tinus - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 14:52

As long as they aren't going to punish you with a 5 point substraction for losing to a lower level player it's alright with me
4/114
Lermont - Imperator English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 14:53

What exactly is the main fun factor in DM? Before the fixes you could level up fast, now it's a 20 min. DT that requires effort to win 50 clintz, isn't it easier to play a regular one and get several hundred?
5/114
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 15:07

@lermont : I dont see what you are talking about, the changes are almost all geared toward more points may I suggest you try to play it to see the fun factor ?
6/114
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 15:10

I doubt that 5 points is going to encourage people from opening shells to play DM, but it seems sort of arbitrary. There are level 100 players who absolutely suck at the game and level 20's who are good at crunching numbers and give the best in the game a run for their money.
7/114
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 15:36

@ Lermont

Sometimes there doesn't need to be a prize incentive for someone to have a good time.

I think that DM will become very popular for players around levels 25 - 45. They can gain levels very quickly along with experience and beating a higher - level player will even it out more. However, one problem is supposing two players win all their matches but didn't play each other, the one with the lower level will win automatically.

It's not going to happen often and it's not a big deal, but it's still a small problem. Great improvements though!
8/114
0 Anderson - Titan English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 15:48

sucks to be you BS-corne EVO
9/114
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 15:54

Dude... DMs' incentive for playing is the BP that you get out of them, DTs and ELO are for money, the main fun factor you're asking about is the ability to lv up fast without the need to spend crap loads of money on pfuls and do hours of mindless farming in lost warehouse. and i am 100% backing trippie on what he said, it's all true to me
10/114
Lermont - Imperator English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 15:57

@ Fraggle
Oh, I misunderstood that "no more DM points" thing for "regular point system applies", still more clintz or better yet credits would draw more people. Seeing how those who are lvl 50, aren't really motivated to level any more. Personally, I would love to see more leaders.

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals