Please post decks here that have 9 out of 10 times gotten you top 50 in the daily tournament.
Indicate the following:
1. What mode you play on. (Normal/No Random)
2. What room you play in: (T1/T2/Elo)
3. Why it's so easy to get top 50. Explain key strategic points.
Freaks/Nightmare Deck that will guarantee you top 50.
3. It's unusual to play Normal T1 for the DT. This room is where all the crap decks are. You win 7/8 fights, and often get 27 points for some fights, average about 17-22 per fight. Be sure to get your poison in early, and especially get that life gain from Pan if you can the 2nd round.
Easy to get 2HKOs with
Let me finish my missions please
1. No Random (Why would a normal person play with random???????)
2. T1 (ELO? Really?)
3. It's easy because the opponent will be so afraid that he will abandon the fight right away. STRATEGIC MOVES: ALWAYS OPEN WITH A 8/9 PILLED Ash/Glenn in order to finish their missions and watch amazed how the opponent will not know what to do, even if he has 12 pillz remaining =)))
Joke aside, I did place 6th with this deck =)))))) I am laughing so hard right now.
Just play fast with any deck, and play the full DT and you can reach top 50 very easily. NOT that hard ppl, well unless you have problems memorizing 8x7, 7x9, etc. then any atk manipulation to play your next move super fast, your opp believes you just 0 pilled and goes for it.
I've gotten top 50 with Let's fight mano-a-mano (with Rico over Yookie), 2HKO frenzy (Jim Cr- jackie and I didn't know about T2 26*), and many other experimental presets.
Top 20 and up is a challenge however. You do have to win at least 50% of your matches to get there, and not face stallers.