Please post decks here that have 9 out of 10 times gotten you top 50 in the daily tournament.
Indicate the following:
1. What mode you play on. (Normal/No Random)
2. What room you play in: (T1/T2/Elo)
3. Why it's so easy to get top 50. Explain key strategic points.
Freaks/Nightmare Deck that will guarantee you top 50. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1274660
3. It's unusual to play Normal T1 for the DT. This room is where all the crap decks are. You win 7/8 fights, and often get 27 points for some fights, average about 17-22 per fight. Be sure to get your poison in early, and especially get that life gain from Pan if you can the 2nd round.
This one works for me every time: deleted
Very seldom will it draw a hand that you can't win with, what more could you want? Usually win at least 3/4 of the rounds per match, sometimes all 4 GL
1. No Random (Why would a normal person play with random???????)
2. T1 (ELO? Really?)
3. It's easy because the opponent will be so afraid that he will abandon the fight right away. STRATEGIC MOVES: ALWAYS OPEN WITH A 8/9 PILLED Ash/Glenn in order to finish their missions and watch amazed how the opponent will not know what to do, even if he has 12 pillz remaining =)))
Joke aside, I did place 6th with this deck =)))))) I am laughing so hard right now.
Just play fast with any deck, and play the full DT and you can reach top 50 very easily. NOT that hard ppl, well unless you have problems memorizing 8x7, 7x9, etc. then any atk manipulation to play your next move super fast, your opp believes you just 0 pilled and goes for it.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.