I am TERRIBLE at Survivor...

Thursday 20/05/2010, 19:26
LetheanTears - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTYEnglish - Thursday 20/05/2010, 19:26

Like, Oh Em Gee I'm bad. I hit four wins and then lose on the very next game. Maybe Pussycats and Skeelz aren't such good clans for Survivor...

Any tips for deck creation?
« Previous12Next »

11/15
-0-broseidon - Imperator English
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 23:56

Morhpun is a must because they take away pillz after a while
12/15
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 01:35

Necro posit is necro.

But anyways, if he wasn't banned 4 out of 5 weeks, I might use him. I'd rather Bridget instead.
13/15
lightball20 - Imperator English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 03:21

Then you could try clans that are know for taking away and giving pills like Piranas or clans with bonus that are like free pills sentinals, Junkz or clans with bonus's that force opponent to pill, Uppers, sakrom, Montana to a lesser extent because most of their cards you need atleast 1 pill for it to even matter
14/15
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 05:09

You guys know UM-1984 already helped my situation? So there isn't a need to help anymore...

I already gathered that much CK, but thanks for the reply anyways. I not COMPLETELY inept at survivor.
15/15
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 12:05

Reihana14, there is a close subject icon on the top right of the screen, I suggest you use this if you do not want any more replies, or you could ask a mod to close it, you have to be straighforward tho

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals