Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Which staff banned card should be unbanned?

Saturday 22/05/2010, 07:57
St3f - Guru ελληνικά

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
St3f - Guru ελληνικά - Saturday 22/05/2010, 07:57

Simple question. Do you think any of the staff banned cards should see elo light again?
« Previous12345Next »

41/43
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Friday 09/07/2010, 18:24

The problem with unbanning Lamar is that you'd make All Stars even stronger, and All Stars are already one of the most used ELO clans there are. Wee Lee has 5 stars strengh for only 4 stars, thats why he should continue banned.

For now I'd just add Morphun, Sylth and Caelus to the perma-banned list tbh, so that we can use our votes against other cards (probably Eklore will start getting more votes now that Vortex are out)
42/43
I eat pasta - Senior English
Friday 09/07/2010, 18:47

But I highly doubt Wee Lee, Ratanah, and Shakra would be legal all in the same week. I'm saying take them off the perma ban, but they still get can get vote for the weekly ban.
A good example is Marco being playable in weeks where Shakra, Striker and etc. are allowed for played.
43/43
Diet Rich - Titan - The Bran Clan English
Friday 09/07/2010, 19:39

Ratanaha has the same stats as Kiki Cr at level four...

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals