Tournament 1 (International Tournament) Registration is opened

Wednesday 23/08/2006, 18:47
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English - Wednesday 23/08/2006, 18:47

Open registration is now being conducted on the Urban Rivals Tournament web site at http://www.joseffconsulting.com/URT/. We'd like to thank Joseff Betancourt for lending us server space while we get our own domain registered. Tournament rules are in the rules section. Please read these before registering.

This is a third party Tournament.
« Previous12Next »

11/15
Saturday 26/08/2006, 16:16

I'll let Fraggle answer that one
12/15
Wednesday 30/08/2006, 01:17

While we wait for some tools to be created before we can start the tournament, I've added a private area for tournament registerees.

Now there is a place to keep track of each players extra cards and missing cards. Check out mine as an example.
http://www.urtournament.org/MyTradables.php?Player=CitizenKane
13/15
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 30/08/2006, 06:05

We are helping CitizenKane and Mac Leod with part of the prizes and a little tool so they will be able to checkout battle history of the participants but we are NOT
doing customer support in anyway in case of something goes wrong. (considering the tournament organizers, everything should be quite fine anyway)
14/15
Wednesday 30/08/2006, 16:24

Some people have incorrectly registered their guild as Clint Staff. Clint Staff has been removed from the registration page and person(s) guild has been set to null.

If Clint Staff wish to join the URT please msg me.
15/15
Wednesday 30/08/2006, 16:38

Sorry, to post here but

Same person has placed an invalid Email as well and has their URT Message disabled. (how exactly are we supposed to confirm you).

This will be considered Notice 2 to that person. They have until tomorrow to fix the email address otherwise person will be disqualified from the next Tournament.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals