ONE SHOT KILL!!!

ONE SHOT KILL!!!
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 07:08
cade13 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
ONE SHOT KILL!!!
cade13 - Senior English - Wednesday 26/05/2010, 07:08

Hey! you could do a one shot kill with this guy!
Yea!
if you use (Timber (R))+(Jay (R))+(Revenge: Damage+ 4)+(1 Rage)= Dead opp.
COOL!!!
You have to have Jay (R) (Level 4)and Timber (R) (Level 5) in your hand. Let your Opp. kill anyone (exept Jay (R)) first and then use Jay (R) (Revenge activated) and then add one rage. make sure the opp. dosnt have a bonus or ability that will take away any damage, and use all your pills to give a 12 Damage hit!!!
Your welcome!!!
Friend me!
im cade13.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
Joshn1989 - Hero English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 09:41

Most people usualy have a counter. If you want a one hit KO why not use Kolos?
3/13
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket ελληνικά
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 10:51

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE FIGURED THIS OUT BEFORE.~
4/13
DUC-LAsT-HoPe - Hero English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 11:18

With this things its not easy, because if someone knows, he will put almost all his pillz.
he wins and can make you dead.
wth Kolos you have to pretend you will get a 1hit ko.
he will use 10 pillz, and 2left, and you 12 left
5/13
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 12:24

NOOOOO WAY!
6/13
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 12:38

OH NO WAY~~~ seriously... all one-shot kills are posted in the general thread already, stickied as well... hate to break it to you but this no not new OR useful knowledge, most OHKOs are easy to predict anyways
7/13
0 3MiN3M - Novice English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 12:51

Not to spread hate here, but did you honestly think that what you've posted here hasn't been thought of the millions of players in UR before? And as Spreader said, there's already a thread concerning OHKOs. If I were you, I'd read it first before posting another thread, this time concerning other OHKO cards, and marveling at how both Lost Hog and Kinjo are in the same clan, and Ashigaru, which is semi-Fang Pi because of his bio goes well with them.

In short, close this thread, and just read the UR School Threads.
8/13
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 16:53

More importantly, since this is the DT strategy thread, one shot kills that rely on Timber aren't competitive in scoring terms. They're going to have at least 14* in the draw (usually more), win only one round, and it's not normal to leave a pill behind for +2 points. End result is that the points per win are really, really low. I doubt a Timber KO build has ever cracked the top 50.
9/13
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 21:12

JAY'S A ONE SHOT KILL?!?! Someone needs to tell someone about this...this is big news. I never knew a card could 1hko before...Seriously, it was pretty obvious there are other one hit kill cards, and no means to be rude, you just figured out one of the least obvious ones. I would have thought someone who sees Kolos' ability would have figured that out by now.
10/13
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 07:05

Hey guys guess what! theres dis card called Kolos and he can do it! ZOMG!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals