Is Rescue Invincible?

Is Rescue Invincible?
Monday 31/05/2010, 02:42
Cheunger - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
59 messages
Is Rescue Invincible?
Cheunger - Titan English - Monday 31/05/2010, 02:42

Their support ability makes it just so powerful... Is there any REAL counter?
« Previous123456Next »

41/59
Zhudac - Hero English
Monday 14/06/2010, 22:43

I use Rescue when I want a break from thinking... I can break 1300 ELO easy with Rescue, but I can't compete at 1350+ where you need to win 2-3 fights to make up for one loss, coupled with fighting tough opponents battle after battle... for that, I have my stop ability/bonus clans.
42/59
AegisDivine - Guru English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 11:11

Actually they're very balanced out by very mediocre power;/dmg characters, whereas La Junta probably has the worst clan bonus but they are balanced out with huge characters many +8 power + 5 dmg... And if they're facing soa/sob or Montana their clan bonus is useless. Rescue is pretty weak in elo unless you know how to make one, I find the best deck I made doesn't have Kerry or Hax.
43/59
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 14:22

Rescue...my favorite...one of the clans who made me 1300 early
44/59
-Glacier- - Imperator - Ultimate Destiny English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 22:38

Their is no clan that is invincible ( except for maybe Vortex in the hands of a good player). Any deck can beat Rescue as long as you play better than your oppenent. And La Junta isn't that bad of a clan bonus, I got 1376 playing Mono Junta a few days ago. It makes your opponent paranoid after 1 hit.
45/59
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Friday 02/07/2010, 06:48

I feel i can talk better now having won 250 Rescue battles.
I find SoB ability clans to be an ok counter at best Piranas less so then Nightmare (for the record i use a t2 Rescue deck) now to the other clans. Uppers r the biggest problem a difference of 2 attack is nothing when facing cards that have better stats akaJackie Dorian Zatman and maybe Nellie but if the player doesnt have at least 2 of these cards Rescue can easily triumph montana's stats pale in when going up against Marco Hax also Kerry takes them out and sledge is great against edd. Sacromh's sentinals r no match for a great Rescue player and Junkz its a luck o the draw thing. Now Soa ability can reduce some of rescues best 5 stars to nothing more than a weak deck plus 12 attack and i believe GHEIST/Roots r the best counter. also the other counter is probably the other counter due too their advantage in high pillz battles but in low pillz battles they die. Now Bangers r usually easy to beat because i find them easy to predict Ulu Watu at 100% aka Taneriva and Wee Lee and so on can best just about everyone in the game but few people have all those cards. Pussycats r strong against Rescue but as long as u win 3 of the battles ( not that hard u can win without too much trouble.) FPC and Junta aren't much trouble wait scratch that La Junta players with emeth and Gatline and Bryan beat me alot so they aren't to bad. Freaks r easy enough to beat also due to predictability sorry runing out of room have2...
46/59
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Friday 02/07/2010, 06:54

Sorry i messed up All Stars was the one after Roots
sorry alot of that was compressed.
ill rap this up Jungo and Skeelz were not agood match up and i only fought Vortex like 3 times so i cant really say.
inconclusion Rescue r not invincible but they r powerful when used in the right hands.
47/59
Lost_YDG - Master English
Friday 02/07/2010, 07:37

Mono Montana with Hugo/Ambre
48/59
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Saturday 03/07/2010, 04:11

Rescue can build one of the best T1 decks people can afford, with Marco and Alec. I find that GHEIST and Roots are the hardest ones to counter, since even against SoB clans you can use both Lea and Kerry
49/59
kurppi8843 - Novice English
Sunday 04/07/2010, 20:13

Rescue paired with Eyrik can be a real pain in the ass but I've managed to claw my self couple of victories with mono GHEIST deck. But that requires certain degree of luck and ability to read your opponent.
50/59
Zhudac - Hero English
Monday 05/07/2010, 04:20

Why won't this thread ever die...?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals