Is All Stars Invincible?

Is All Stars Invincible?
Thursday 03/06/2010, 07:42
UmExcuseMe - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
92 messages
Is All Stars Invincible?
UmExcuseMe - Imperator English - Thursday 03/06/2010, 07:42

Their -2 opp. power ability makes it just so powerful... Is there any REAL counter?

Seriously though, are there any decent clans or decks in ELO that have a consistent advantage over All Stars when Marina, Striker and Robb are all available? When you add in Eyrik, that's a massive -3 opp. power, and All Stars have cards with both high power (e.g., Marina, Jessie, Stacey, Robb with ability) and damage (e.g., Striker, Randy), and I'm not even talking about their 5* cards. Sure, there are decks that can compete on an even footing, but are there any that are better?
« Previous12345678910Next »

81/92
Barry M All - Veteran - PowerSURGE English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 22:11

SOB clans are the most effective against them. Bangers cancel them out making it a fairly even match. I don't think Ulu Watu has the same advantage because they don't cause enough damage. SOA clans are complete booty againt them. I've had the most success with a mixed deck, ie Pussycats and Freaks. Were you're working for a split, causing high to moderate damage and poison with your wins; while blocking and letting the poison work for you in the losses. And I've yet to win a battle if Eyrik is drwn with them. At that point I do believe they're invincible.
82/92
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 20/06/2010, 22:20

"And I've yet to win a battle if Eyrik (R) is drwn with them. At that point I do believe they're invincible."

I've taken them down plenty of times in this context to prove the claim wrong, and I'm not even that great a player.
83/92
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 06:04

Some people when they first start to see or use a clan think its invincible but its not. when i started using Rescue i thought they were invincible with some havin high power i could easily defeat Montana and Piranas never threatened me. But Nightmare i would have to dig deep. I have also recently started using All Stars. They r powerful and good for dealing with the clan that i have the most trouble with (Ulu Watu). However attack manipulation clans mainly Uppers. Nightmar i can deal with with my 7 powered All Stars. Sorry but they r not invincible but they r quite good although any clan in the use of an experinced player can beast.
However in ELO i have to say they r at least in the top 3 clans (depending on who is banned) I am a fan of All Stars but they r by no means invincible
now it's time for a random face adventure ^______^
84/92
Endracer - Guru Español
Thursday 24/06/2010, 06:34

Try playing with All Stars vs hugtana and then tell me who is more invincible
85/92
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 06:51

I just finished reading the post and when i used Rescue sledge and Kerry just destroyed trhem and many people r just posting matchups that favor them and after thinking over this for a while i believe we will never come to a conclusion because evryone has they're favorite clan for whatever reason they will defend it till the end of time (or at least the internet)
just wanna throw this in here La Junta r my favorite clan and they r week against All Stars unless ur very clever and use emeth and Burger and Trish if robb come up. I personal dont do well when using Piranas and (in my opinion they r a bad clan in T2 but alright in ELO) but a real clever player can make them work All Stars r my 3rd favorite clan and they really mess with ur enemy. sorry i got off topic but in my opinion the best Piranas r no match for the best Nightmare and in the end it all really falls to the players skills. So I think we should just agree to disagree. And shadowcouncil if u were a little less agressive people would listen to u more u make a lot of good points but no one listens if they feel threatened because it's instinct to fight back. If u read this all the way through I thank u for ur patience.
86/92
CloudArmy - Master - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 07:11

Montana and Hugo screws All Stars literally its hilarious
87/92
williebobo - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 12:43

Montanas and Rescue are good against All Stars. But once you are above 1300 you hardly see anyone using them. On top of that if they have Eyrik they are quite godly.
88/92
Zee Deveel - Master English
Friday 25/06/2010, 15:34

I hate Eyrik :/. I think i've played against him lots of times this day with All Stars. There shud be a Leader or a card that does " Stop opponent's leader's ability".
89/92
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Friday 25/06/2010, 15:43

SoB (Stop Opponent Bonus) is very effective against Rescue, All Stars, Jungo, practically any clan except for GHEIST.
Clans that has an SoB Bonus: Nightmare, and Piranas.
You may find some other cards with SoB abilities in other clans.
90/92
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 25/06/2010, 16:45

>>> Montana and Hugo (R) screws All Stars literally its hilarious

AGREED.

If something was invincible, it's probably Hug-Tana.

c'mon i was 16th in a DT once with All Stars Piranas with Striker even.
Last 3 matches were losses to high level players with Hug-Tana.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals