This week in Elo June 6-13

Sunday 06/06/2010, 21:01
LoA-Heitah - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
LoA-Heitah - Senior English - Sunday 06/06/2010, 21:01

After two weeks of dominating All Stars it's not really surprising both Striker and Marina receive bans this week. Caelus will go for a few weeks (if not months), and lots of other changes.

Banned this week are: Caelus, Morphun, Ghumbo, Oshitsune, Striker, Marina, Hugo, Sylth.

That means Sledg is coming back after a few weeks absent. And so is Copper and Shakra.

The thing about Copper this week is, I hate to break it to you Copper fans, this is the absolute worst week in terms of conditions to play Copper. We're not only going to see massive amounts of Roots decks because of Shakra, but we're going to see even more massive amounts of GHEIST decks because Toro is available, and you're going to see many people just crazy ready to try out the new puppy in GHEIST, Draheera.

You will see a massive switch mid week, I predict. When all the noob GHEIST players trying out Draheera realize that everyone and their "dogs" is running Roots and GHEIST this week, Draheera will see limited play from midweek on.

Hugo-tana isn't a factor this week. But Rescue is. Rescue will be massively played this week and successfully so. But good Rescue players will alter their decks to include the following: Ghoub, Glosh, and obviously Sledg. Why? Because those 3 cards are not ability based. And with massive Roots and GHEIST this week, that's going to make Glosh absolutely golden.

(CONTINUED...)
« Previous12Next »

11/14
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Monday 07/06/2010, 14:37

Yeah, and I guess next week copper would also be unbanned, since this week he can not be a big shot.
12/14
UmExcuseMe - Imperator English
Monday 07/06/2010, 17:44

This week is going to be so much more varied than last week. I mostly agree with GH-Heitah, that Roots and Rescue will be strong, but I don't think they'll be nearly as dominant as All Stars was last week. Mono Roots may be more viable with Gertjan, but I suspect most Roots will be halves, and the other half is open to interpretation. Stop cards will also be more popular. I can see possibilities for some of the more neglected clans this week, like Freaks; La Junta; Jungo and Pussycats. Not so sure about Piranas with Spycee though.

Actually, practically all the clans could see play this week. Yes, even Skeelz and All Stars (probably in half-decks).

It's going to be fun.
13/14
Wolfy WMD - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted Română
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 20:30

Anyone seeing an unusually large amount of Piranas this week?
14/14
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 20:37

Yes. Last night I ran into lots of Piranas. That normally isn't an issue for my Rescue deck, but I just couldn't seem to find Sledg, Kerry or Lea.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals