New Moderator II : The revenge of the hobbit
Monday 07/06/2010, 14:45
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
102 messages
New Moderator II : The revenge of the hobbit
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 07/06/2010, 14:45

Hello all,

He's understanding, he's patient, he has a good sense of humour, he's not a hobbit for real, he's full of paint stains after his hard training and he is available for behind spammed.
Welcome aboard Bilbo1_OC

Few things you have to remind :

- You won't become a moderator by asking. In fact it's worse than trying to divide by zero.
- There are no set criteria for the moderator position except the changing ones constantly created by my weird and sick mind.
- People are not selected because of their levels, guilds (but if you want to join Open Casket, please, spam elchew_OC a lot so he can understand what it means), ELO ranking or colour of their socks, it's far worse than that and I won't tell you more about it or it will wake Cthulhu up. He is always very grumpy when he wakes up and it's not really a good thing.
- Believe me or not, moderators are players who volunteer, they don't get massive super powers, they can't change water in chocolate milk nor tell you what will be next collectors. They are nice people with a big quality : they are very patient. And is some cases, it's a bigger power than changing water in chocolate milk.
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

61/102
Ganja-MOB - Senior English
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 22:41

Does colour of hair count cos my rainbow afro is twitching with excitement cos you didnt mention hair styles
lol
62/102
TNT_Shadow - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 23:13

Congrats Bilbo..
63/102
0 Koli - Hero English
Friday 25/06/2010, 03:04

64/102
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 25/06/2010, 16:48

I like the slight spelling issue in Euzube's post.
"He is available for behind spammed"
That sounds more painful then being spammed normally.
65/102
fabion96 - Senior English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 00:58

So how do u get noticed to become a moderator
66/102
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 26/06/2010, 16:52

"So how do u get noticed to become a moderator"

Contribute to the community in a meaningful and positive way while maintaining a level of maturity and patience.

I'm not so sure why there's so much glamour attached to the positions aside from the obvious boost in popularity you'd receive (more ratings on presets, more people in your events, etc..), I'd imagine all you get is the ability to allow posts through to the forum and remove posts if need be.

You can contribute just as much as a moderator can, and just as meaningfully. Don't feel lesser because you're not one, and you certainly shouldn't feel like you absolutely need to strive for the position just so you can help people or whatever it is you're aiming for.
67/102
1(Me) - Senior English
Saturday 22/01/2011, 11:55

Sorry for commenting,
but why only water to chocklate ? Why not level 90 to level 10
Some mods are good, who makes everything sweet.
But some modes are dangerious , who makes everything spicy and sour
68/102
Six Nations - Veteran - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/01/2011, 12:17

Nice another NZ mod
69/102
Boredy_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Saturday 22/01/2011, 18:50

Ha! Patience is a better quality than changing water to chocolate! Good one! ...Oh wait, you're serious?
70/102
xNipple - Novice English
Saturday 22/01/2011, 22:09

Nice one Bilbo, you're really lucky.
You also won a Scott Ld from the DT thing, didnt you?

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals