The Shop turns over a new leaf!

Tuesday 08/06/2010, 11:06
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
308 messages
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 08/06/2010, 11:06

The Shop hasn’t changed in three years. It’s getting a facelift today.
Action, Cool attitude and Danger packs give way to three brand new revolutionary packs which allow you to choose which clans you’ll get in the pack. In the Classic pack, you’ll find 3 characters within 6 clans at your choice. In the Elite pack you’ll get three cards too but within 4 clans only. The Titanium pack goes further with its 30 characters within 4 clans at your choice without any doubles in.
More change : three other new packs appeared which allow you to buy Clintz so you can do your shopping in the Market directly (2000, 4000 or 10000 Clintz).
New Blood, Full Deck and Rainbow packs didn’t change et you can still find them in the Shop.
« Previous12345678910...3031Next »

51/308
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 17:16

I remember there seemed to be a bug that you can never get two rare cards from one full deck, means though we can get one for sure we can never get the second one. (could be wrong, but I never found exception until I gave up full decks)

Is that problem solved? I really hope people already tried Titanium/ Full pack could confirm it if they received more than "guaranteed" rares. otherwise it is meaningless to try 295C pack as odds tells me I can also receive about 5 rares if I only use 25C pack and draw 10 packs for only 250C.
52/308
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 17:19

Awesome changed
53/308
apricotsoup - Titan - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 17:28

I'm not saying titanium is useless, but with the other options opening up it seems curiously priced for little extra.

Choosing clans is a great idea, but the price increase in doing so isn't in line with the 3 card packs which get you 35.4 cards for the same price albeit without the certainty of no doubles or rares. But the point there is that the big packs are generally given a tiny discount to make them more appealing and make the punter spend more in single blows whereas this comes out the other side.

I never said it was terrible, I just said I didn't understand it :E I can see that my saying it should be 100 credits less is overstating the facts but I can't get around the figures I have in my head and see solid reasons beyond impatience to buy it.

That said I forgot to sing the praises of clan choosing (which should help balance prices out between clans a little (even if the disparity within clans may grow) as people clammer towards expensive cards and the clean new looks :3
54/308
TyNut12 - Hero English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 17:59

Thank you so much, I was able to purchase the clintz I needed to get the cards I wanted...
55/308
TyNut12 - Hero English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 18:00

With the Titanium package you get 4 rares, and you get to choose only 4 clans you need. It is a great deal.
56/308
Dichdude - Hero English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 18:19

@Fraggle - I do understand that Itunes has inflexibility with the model UR are allowed to present to users but are the powers that be looking to add new purchase options for the new deck formats? Some people are unable to purchase credits online (for whatever reason) and not giving them the option will disappoint allot of players and make them less likely to purchase at all if they believe they are getting a bad deal compared to PC players.

If an update to the App is required then all the good to be honest as this will bring it back to peoples attention in the store (which can't be a bad thing) and also the ability to see the forums and guild options could be included (hint, hint!) at the same time to bring the experience more in line with the browser version - double result!
57/308
Wakshaani - Legend English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 18:19

INteresting, and great new art. I like Wayne Stark's usage, for example.

Sad that I have no credits to give it a spin! Or clintz, for that matter... I'd planned on getting some when I finally (finally!) wit a Large Prize from a mission, only to be rewarded by ... 25 lottery tickets.

Ow.

Didn't even know that was an *option*, as 2000 clintz, 15 credits, or a random rare are the listed prizes. Very, very painful with this timing.

Still!

A couple of weeks from now, when I've built up some funding, I'll be happy to give it a spin. Looks good!
58/308
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 18:23

Dichdude: an update is coming for various fixes. We'll look into adding at least the clans selection. The things is apple does not allow to sell credits directly.

As for the forums, the guilds & public forums are coming in a iphone browser friendly version very soon.
59/308
OtwnRaider - Master English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 18:27

The shop is great and looks good now, thank you for the change it was needed.
60/308
1mannARMEE - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 18:35

Aren't you afraid of even more inflation with those Clintz packages ?

I think this shouldn't be done at least not the Clintz package ... the other changes are most welcome

« Previous12345678910...3031Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals