The Shop turns over a new leaf!

Tuesday 08/06/2010, 11:06
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
308 messages
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 08/06/2010, 11:06

The Shop hasn’t changed in three years. It’s getting a facelift today.
Action, Cool attitude and Danger packs give way to three brand new revolutionary packs which allow you to choose which clans you’ll get in the pack. In the Classic pack, you’ll find 3 characters within 6 clans at your choice. In the Elite pack you’ll get three cards too but within 4 clans only. The Titanium pack goes further with its 30 characters within 4 clans at your choice without any doubles in.
More change : three other new packs appeared which allow you to buy Clintz so you can do your shopping in the Market directly (2000, 4000 or 10000 Clintz).
New Blood, Full Deck and Rainbow packs didn’t change et you can still find them in the Shop.
« Previous12...789101112...3031Next »

91/308
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 07:28

Heh, the wrappers designs looks like they're actual card packs in real life.
92/308
-Legasee - Senior - D-Versified English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 07:30

I have a question is Titanium set to 4 specific clans or can you choose any 4??
93/308
acacao - Novice English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 08:05

It's any 4.
94/308
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 08:33

Ditto spreader there
Who made these awesome card pack designs?........id buy them just for the cool looks
95/308
PriMinizZztA - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 15:10

Talking about the point you mentioned Fraggle, concerning the review of the App and if its worth your while
maybe there should be a Event for that rank the (App) stars ( PM me for details if you would really wanna do that)
i mean apart from the frustrations i have of the Tombola and the way lower levels always seem to walk away with the biggest characters , while of course their dedication to UR is still not clear ( hint : change the tombola in favor of the elite players :*

I always feel very nice watching the young ones step onto the streets of ClintCity and experience this game and share their fresh energy with us and the IPhone App is a great way of doing that also , its is a very good working app , though maybe the compose a deck abililty could be taken to a higher level,

what i am saying is

Lets do this all together and make the UR App a hit on the Iphone not in usage only but also highest ranked in stars
and provide something for players ranking it like is common for producers in apps ( since its free already its not going to work of course to give a discount on purchasing the app), but the credits per pack cost are lower in the app then anywhere else

Make a Subject of it in the Forum , or give some attention in the next mail from Kate that this would be a good thing for players
and for UR to rate the app , ( and owyeah maybe give some instruction on HOW to rate the app , because thats not the easiest apple could have made the process of rating )
96/308
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 16:07

The app's reviews and rank should improve markedly with the first release after iOS 4 hits, and again if/when an HD version hits the iPad. The current policy of rate-on-delete system is unfair to free apps in general, but even worse for freemium apps like UR.
97/308
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 18:02

My opinio about titanium:
classic VS titanium:

take your chance with 295 credit to buy classic
45 cards

I read someone said that classic might not even yield 2K each pack
and you can get many doubles (like fast is fun said, 4 Aldo, ouch) and most likely pretty bad in term of clintz

in titanium, the important thing is, you only have 4 clans, and NO doubles
for me, I will choose Skeelz, Jungo, Nightmare, and (maybe) La Junta
all of them has many expensive card

30 cards from this clan and no doubles
there would be 33 cards with value 2K+ from 120 cards (4 clans)
you have bigger chance to get expensive cards than buying single pack with 6 clan that you choose

why do you want to get 45 cards but with risk all of them cheap useless card? (it is up to you luck, however, the odd is against you)
why not 30 cards but with higher chance getting expensive card?

if I have 295 credits, I will go for titanium for sure
I don't want to add another useless cards in my inventory
98/308
On3- Zecueid - Titan - The Fellowship of the Ring English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 18:58

Just a query, If purchasing from US, how much is the price per SMS?
99/308
Raven Dragon - Guru - IceDragon´s English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 20:12

Euzebe - Any idea on when the Allopass option to purchase credits will be up and running again for Australian users?
100/308
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 20:25

@zecuid: 2.99$
You can always check out the prices before starting any purchase process.

« Previous12...789101112...3031Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals