Mojo
Cyan
Sliman*
Zdrone*
Coraille *
Mo DiFalco

Starred cards are bought.
All cards are full stars.

What should I do to get a better deck, with 650 clints???

thanks
« Previous1234Next »

11/31
SirThanksalot - Veteran English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 10:18

Also, I currently have 17 credits, and will soon be able to afford something in the shop. What should I buy?

thanks
12/31
UM-omom - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 11:36

Wait until you have 25credits, then buy the Elite Pack, then pick the 4clans that you'll going to focus in playing
13/31
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 11:39

If you start playing Rescue your skills will be severely undeveloped when you try to change to another clan.
Unlike Rescue who have an unique play style, you learn much more about UR gameplay with a clan like All-Stars so my advice is to try them!

Here is a suggestion deck:
Alexei, Randy, Kang, Mario, ashely, Davina, Amelia, Essie.
Improvements:
Alexei to Striker
Mario to Jessie
Davina to robb
Essie to Marina and Amelia to Asporov

PS Also all the good players will beat the crap out of Rescue most of the time.
14/31
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 11:40

How much does this all-stars deck cost? Thanks
15/31
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 11:50

deleted - under 4k
16/31
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 11:55

Ok, thanks.

I'll start buying soon!
17/31
UmExcuseMe - Imperator English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 12:19

I don't entirely agree with Lord Cristian. It can be argued that all clans have a unique style of play, though some clans are, uh, less unique than others. Rescue is an attack manipulation clan (i.e., its bonus affects attack), so it is somewhat similar to Junkz, Sentinel, Montana, Sakrohm and Uppers. On the other hand, All Stars is a power manipulation clan, like Bangers and Ulu Watu. SOA and SOB clans also have a totally different flavour. There are clans that are good with poison; damage reduction; pillz manipulation, life gain, etc. UR is a very rich game, and it takes time to find a clan or clans that you like.

If you get hooked on the strong attack manipulation of Rescue, you might find it difficult to switch to other clans. On the other hand, if you get used to the power manipulation of All Stars, you might tend to use too many pillz if you switch to an attack manipulation clan. Both sides of the same coin.

Finally, I'm pretty sure that Rescue doesn't get the crap beaten out of them by good players all the time, at least not when Rescue is also being played by a good player, and certainly not in ELO. Rescue is generally considered a good, tournament-worthy clan.
18/31
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 12:36

Ok. I can't get them all yet, since I can only sell one card each day, until I buy something from the shop.

Also, Im gaining clintz the fastest that I ever have, I now have 930 clintz, so should I start buying now? And which deck should I buy?

thanks
19/31
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 12:40

Also, should I keep Cyan, seeing as she does pretty well, even without a clan bonus. I mean, I don't have to have her in my deck, but it's just an idea.

thanks
20/31
acacao - Novice English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 12:40

Hey, if you go Rescue, you don't want Timber as a Leader, go for Hugo instead. 15 attack is better than 9 attack + 1 damage

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals