Chosing a clan to expand from a piranha deck

Saturday 12/06/2010, 19:45
xdwarrior - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
xdwarrior - Hero - - RaW Talent -English - Saturday 12/06/2010, 19:45

I need to chose a deck to expand the abilities of my piranha deck i am on a budget of 1000clintz who can think of a good combo for piranhas thank you to all those that respond
« Previous123Next »

11/29
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 09:15

Nope shadow, he wont use Roots because they don't have a soa
12/29
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 12:38

Try shadow's Piranas half with this deck:

2* of choice( splash or in clan)
Randy
Davina
Kang( or robb if you could buy him)
cheap, but kinda nice on paper.
13/29
xdwarrior - Hero - - RaW Talent - English
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 19:59

Thanks to a mission my budget is now moved to 2.2k and by the way i currently own Kang Cesare and what i said before
14/29
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 23:06

And wicer that would be wonderful
15/29
Zhudac - Guru English
Thursday 17/06/2010, 04:09

....the Roots bonus is SoA.... every single one of their cards has Stop Opp. Ability... Oh, and by the way, every single bonus practically (besides for Skeelz) becomes a "hamper" against Nightmare or Piranas. You're only left then with the Skeelz clan, whose staples cost multiple times your budget (Chiara, Corvus, Jay, Praxie, Sasha, Tomas, oh, and Caelus, who costs about 20K the last time I checked).

Also, I REALLY don't recommend trying to get a Junkz half. Not that they're a bad clan, just that I very much doubt that you could afford their staples Gil and Rowdy who cost 10K each. Without Gil and Rowdy Junkz becomes a very mediocre clan... as everyone before me suggested, run a Roots half. It's the only thing that approaches your budget.

I'm finding it incredulous that you are dissing All Stars and Roots when they are one the most powerful clans in the ELO metagame (Uppers and Montanas for Daily Tournaments, but I assure you it's going to be a long time before you get your hands on Lyse Teria Cr). Personally I would just ditch Piranas for now and go find a cheaper clan like non-DT Uppers, Montana, Roots, or Sakrohm... your budget for now is just too hard to work with. I started out by collecting GHEIST, and had to wait couple of weeks getting 10 credits from ELO and playing every DT I could to rack up clintz and enough credits to buy the most expensive cards like Toro and Leviatonn. Piranas is going to be even worse for you; Smokey Cr costs 25K+ by itself.
16/29
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Thursday 17/06/2010, 12:06

Zudac, he wanted SoA /ability/, not bonus.

That's why the deck I gave him fits with Kristin (even though it's conditional).
17/29
Thursday 17/06/2010, 17:06

Ok excuse me zhudac but i asked for help not to be verbally attacked
18/29
Thursday 17/06/2010, 17:17

And i meant to say that +/-power clans usually need their bonus to win

where as clans like Sentinel junks Fang Pi Clang la junta Jungo Skeelz and even Freaks dont need their bonus to win but All Stars do because most accept a few exception (Eyrton, asparov, Oyoh and a few others)+hey all are dependant on their bonus in order to win the fight and i just said my budget expanded
19/29
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 09/07/2010, 21:19

Pairing clans that need their bonus to win is actually a natural pairing with Piranas.
SOB taken into account, Piranas have their stats and one ability to help win a fight/punish your opponent. This becomes a problem either against clans with very solid stats and abilities (Freaks/Jungo staples like Hula, Askai and Ronald are annoying to fight) or clans that can just out-ability the Piranas (cough cough Skeelz/Caelus, Sandro, Chiara).

A natural counter to this is to get a clan with a strong bonus like All Stars or Montana. These clans can effectively win fights with their ability and bonus, which helps the Piranas player deal with the problematic clans listed above.
20/29
Friday 09/07/2010, 21:44

Thx

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals