Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Top ten most overpriced cards in urban rivals!

Sunday 13/06/2010, 14:07
Rem3mberM31 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
145 messages
Rem3mberM31 - Novice English - Sunday 13/06/2010, 14:07

The only ones i can think of are Griezzo and Nobrocybix.

so that's why i'm asking you top ten most overpriced cards in urban rivals.
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

21/145
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 14/06/2010, 03:19

Omg no one said Striker?
22/145
M-Bison - Legend English
Monday 14/06/2010, 03:48

Most overpriced card...hmm...i'd say Jay from Skeelz. Not bad card to be fair nice 7 power, a possible 9 damage, (1hitko with fury and Timber) but to be honest its not worth the 10k people are paying for him, Damage means you have to lose a battle to even consider 9 damage, 7 power doesnt compete with alot of other 4* cards i can think of, just to name a few : Toro, Azgroth,Wee Lee, Blaaster, even Striker beats this card pill for pill. Not saying its a bad card, just saying its not worth 10k.
23/145
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Monday 14/06/2010, 10:37

Kerry: not worth 7000 dont care if shes rescues
24/145
Shwqa - Imperator English
Monday 14/06/2010, 12:06

Nobrodroid
He cost 4k and he is only an uncommon. Sure he has the ability +4 pillz but he his stats suck and SOA is super common. Gibson is way better at being a wall (for 2k less) and Rowdy has much better damage and amazing +atk. There is no room for Nobrodroid other than a type 2 Junkz mono clan which no one would ever do.

Ryuichi
I'll admit I like this card but he is not worth 5.5k. Only 6 power with nothing to help him win and a courage ability. Fei and Keui are rare and way better for less money.
25/145
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Monday 14/06/2010, 12:53

So why is Striker overpriced?
26/145
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Monday 14/06/2010, 12:57

I think may be Corvus? he might not be the worst of the 4* but he's cetainly not as useful as Manfred or Greem, only reason why he's so expensive is because he's a rare
27/145
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Monday 14/06/2010, 17:17

Edon: Can't you see that 1 dmg difference for 9.5 k more is overpriced? My list of overpriced cards:

1.- Bragh: most Jungo are way too high but at least sylth and Ongh has its use... I can't said the same about Bragh
2.-Chill: see Bragh
3.-Hax: he is uncommon and not as useful as Sledg/marco but he costs 6-7k o.0
4.-Striker: He is pretty good but you have his exact stats just -1 dmg for 9k less
5.-Lin Xia: Her ability can't even work completely in a normal match but she costs more than Rolph/Wardom
6.-Griezzo: Same as Lin Xia... there is edd and Donnie for a cheaper price
7.-Arno: Come on a 4/4 dmg reducer for 3.5 k are you kidding me?
8.-Jay: Enough said
9.-Praxie: Ok he is the one that can make 4 dmg without being stopped (only full stops) but 8k is way too much
10.-Nobrodroid: See Jay
-
28/145
Zhudac - Hero English
Monday 14/06/2010, 22:08

@ LU-Eudracer

1 damage is all the difference... If Toro got 1 more damage, I guarentee you that he will be banned every week. Name any good card and add one damage- it becomes a true beast. Also, you have two choices: a 6/5 SoA and a 6/6 SoA. Which one are you going to use? You'd be an idiot to keep using Alexei even when you can buy Striker and get a hands-down no contest better card... (As in, no debate or question at all. Not like which is better: Marina or Striker? It's just Striker > Alexei. Every single feature same, except for that one damage. Alexei isn't a 8/3 SoA, which most would argue is worse than Striker, yet it will have its special uses. Alexei has none. Striker is simply better than it in every aspect.)
29/145
The Feared - Master - the courtyard of shadows English
Monday 14/06/2010, 23:17

All the cheap Skeelz are good priced
30/145
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 14/06/2010, 23:25

Endracer, I don't agree with you about Hax, Griezzo and Nobrodroid.

Hax is 10 power in Rescue. His damage isn't that great, but since Rescue got Glosh, Benson, Krash etc. to increase the life gap, it doesn't matter like it used to.

Griezzo - 4* with 8 damage and a lot of attack manipulation. He's really something in Montana whose damage was their biggest flaw back when they didn't have Avola, Milovan, Donnie... Means that, unless you're going monotana, he's the highest damage Montana. And he has a mission that adds to his price.

Nobrodroid gives the most pillz in UR, together with Shann and Scubb, but isn't limited to mono! Plus, he has attack manipulation. Try to play with him a little.

And I totally agree with you about Praxie - he's 8/4 at best. Like a no ability Chiara. BTW, what was the staff thinking when they released both Alexei and Striker?

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals