Easy 2 character ko

Easy 2 character ko
Monday 14/06/2010, 22:03
codrin99 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
Easy 2 character ko
codrin99 - Senior English - Monday 14/06/2010, 22:03

Ok in a match play Astrid 4 pillz and fury that should give you 8 damage . next if you have Bridget use the rest of the pills as herr attack is 5 you will ko by 1 point
« Previous123Next »

11/21
TheTypicalOrc - Senior English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 04:43

Sting and Lou are an amazing combo first whack a couple pillz on Sting then whack the rest on Lou,its abit obvious but if it goes well you win by ko i just used this combo twice in a row XD
12/21
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 04:57

Lol wanna talk about "easy" combos... try Hax with 5 pillz then marco with the 7 pillz and you have a KO. yup now you can bash me now
13/21
geoj - Legend - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 05:43

I like the four hit no KO combo myself. something like a win with Hawkins - smokey - Hawkins Noel - Tula

and lol at LU-Endracer

i swear i the Timber-Jay combo wasn't ever that old. I'm gonna start one myself someday.
14/21
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 06:11

Ya its not a very reliable strategy, assuming Astrid does get through, your down to...5 pillz? Thats 42 attack on Bridget which isn't that strong either...and most likely your opponent would still be loaded with pillz since it'll take like...a bluff to lose to a 30 atk Astrid...and assuming all his cards dont have like...2 power, he should be quite easily able to defeat Bridget, with pillz to spare. What would be better, was if you didn't put the fury on Astrid, but on Bridget, but again, thats still quite a dangerous strategy, and hardly advisable, but still its an improvement
15/21
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 07:02

Hehe, while we're still talking about easy 2HKOs, try Striker and Randy or Selma and Scubb or preharps Dorian and Wayne Stark works well enough doesn't it XD
16/21
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 07:41

Wanna know an easy combo? Throw out General Cr with 8 pills, and if you win, your opponent has 2 HP. Now finish the opponent off with a Diego. Or even better?

Kiki at the opponent with 4 pills. The opponents will be too afraid to pill, so you can put the rest into your Sunnygoat.
17/21
8H D-Sparky - Imperator English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 09:22

Lol
18/21
UM-omom - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 09:38

Most of the time i can easily throw a 6dmg to my opponent w/o even using a pill.
A bluffed Jackie or Rubie but usually i use Jackie simply because players think that Jackie is too hard to defeat so they would just let their life to down to half and i still have back up card that has 6dmg like Striker, Rubie, Randy or Nelie
I usually do this in Deathmatch and Daily Tournament
19/21
Noboru-san - Veteran Português
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 23:58

Well... Astrid in fury + Bridget... At least you've got an idea. Don't let the sarcastic comments affect you. Keep training and you'll discover a lot more of cool possibilities of 2 Hit KO
20/21
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 17/06/2010, 01:20

Well now you have the perfect 2hitko why not move onto 1hitko?
lets go all the way with this one, so i'd suggest this as your first 1hitko card,

Flavio Cr. Its cheap, easy, and almost unstoppable, abit like your 2hitko.

Nah im joking, nice to see your getting to grips with the game mate.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals