Desperation

Desperation
Saturday 19/06/2010, 16:38
SadisticCynic - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Desperation
SadisticCynic - Hero English - Saturday 19/06/2010, 16:38

*sigh*, 7-10 straight loses in ELO mode... i'm starting to get so sick of the mode now, i've tried every single deck i've done well with in the past, i made a new deck, tried that and still losing... and not even against the clans they were suppose to lose against... i'm losing my cool and can't do anything to get it back, can anyone suggest something to help me?
« Previous12Next »

11/13
0 Censored - Novice English
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 05:01

The thing is...this guys are all wrong...What you need to do is to find a good deck and learn how to handle it.Play alot even if you lose...the only way you get to be good at ELO is by playing it hard...even when your losing. The more you play the better you get. Either it is at deck building,at bluffing,at reading opponent...Dont QQ...play it. Ok i ll give you one advice...Until 1200 you can play reckless...go for those 2hkos everyone loves cause most players will be green and get trashed...Best kept secret in ELO "Win the god damn first round"
12/13
bazo0kajoe - Imperator - Pinoy Locals English
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 09:29

Take a break, have a kitkat.. yes that works, atleast for me.. there are times i lose 3 or 4 matches out of 5 and get myself stressed out making myself unable to think straight and make dumb decisions. I usually take a break for a few hours to a day to clear my mind and get back to my usual winning ways.
13/13
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 13:54

Thanks guys, i'll close this down
delete pls mods

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals