Public Service Message - Be Confirmed!!
Tuesday 29/06/2010, 18:11
LOA Daigon - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
60 messages
Public Service Message - Be Confirmed!!
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Tuesday 29/06/2010, 18:11

Greetings. ;-]

Good players, intelligent players, sometimes end up on the wrong side of a bad situation.

Please make sure your accounts are "confirmed". This allows you to change your email address and password, from inside your UR profile. Without this ability, you will have a very difficult time reclaiming your account, should anyone else ever manage to access it.

Go to your player page, here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/edit.php

Make sure you see "Your account is confirmed and secure." in black bold print, above the tabs.

IF YOU DO NOT, simply click on the link on that same page, to have the confirmation email sent to your registered email address. Click on the link in the email, and you're done.

IF YOU CAN'T access the email address you used when registering, then you MUST send a note to Customer Support.

Use this: http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

Tell them the old email address, and the 'correct' email address. It would be helpful if you could confirm the last time you purchased credits, by approximate date and amount. They will send you a link to the new email address. Click on it, and you're fine.

TIPS TO STAY SAFE:
1) Avoid less secure free mail clients (i.e. - Hotmail & MSN)
2) NEVER click on suspicious links. Especially those promising something for nothing.
3) Don't give your password to ANYONE. Not your friend, not your guild founder, not a moderator. EVER.

Save yourself the headaches, friends. Confirm your account today. ;-]

Thankee!!
Daigon

P.S. - Once you confirm your account, you may wish to delete any emails with login and password information. This info is best stored offline, in case the email account itself is ever compromised.
« Previous123456Next »

21/60
(WICKED)Jestr - Legend English
Friday 11/02/2011, 15:55

Everyime I click on confirm my email I get an error and I've even changed email addresses and still get the error
22/60
Yung Wheezy - Titan - Hip Hop disciplez English
Sunday 20/03/2011, 21:13

Extra thankee to you as well captain america! ahha
23/60
elvogar - Titan English
Monday 28/03/2011, 04:14

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this game here. Just a simply enquiry here, what are the draw tickets for? Thanks in advance!
24/60
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 18:14

Umm hey
25/60
mina03 - Senior English
Thursday 05/05/2011, 11:22

Hello to Mods in here.. im new in UR why cant i sell my card in the market??
26/60
romarc123 - Senior English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 22:28

Commen on utilise des tikets de tombola
27/60
gymmm - Senior English
Tuesday 17/05/2011, 05:04

Why I bought a card 500c but I lost money 2,900c? .....T-T
28/60
(((-))) - Legend Español
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 19:51

(Urban Rivals Espectroscuro) on facebook is claiming to be urban-rivals admin (elocau) and offering clintz and moderator position to those who give up urban-rivals account info...I set up bogus account and gave info and sure enough it was a scam once he noticed he had the nerve to ask for my real info... Please urban-rivals find this person and delete all his accounts on urban rivals....on facebook his name is
Urban Rivals Espectroscuro
29/60
_Goh_ - Senior English
Sunday 19/06/2011, 14:17

So sad... some time i having prob in loading UR... vry slow... take hour~~
30/60
uT_Wazzer - Colossus - Ultimate Torney™ Español
Saturday 23/07/2011, 18:06

Mm... i remember when i Don´t have my profyle confirmed Don´t recibed free ticket´s xD

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals