Public Service Message - Be Confirmed!!
Tuesday 29/06/2010, 18:11
LOA Daigon - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
59 messages
Public Service Message - Be Confirmed!!
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Tuesday 29/06/2010, 18:11

Greetings. ;-]

Good players, intelligent players, sometimes end up on the wrong side of a bad situation.

Please make sure your accounts are "confirmed". This allows you to change your email address and password, from inside your UR profile. Without this ability, you will have a very difficult time reclaiming your account, should anyone else ever manage to access it.

Go to your player page, here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/edit.php

Make sure you see "Your account is confirmed and secure." in black bold print, above the tabs.

IF YOU DO NOT, simply click on the link on that same page, to have the confirmation email sent to your registered email address. Click on the link in the email, and you're done.

IF YOU CAN'T access the email address you used when registering, then you MUST send a note to Customer Support.

Use this: http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

Tell them the old email address, and the 'correct' email address. It would be helpful if you could confirm the last time you purchased credits, by approximate date and amount. They will send you a link to the new email address. Click on it, and you're fine.

TIPS TO STAY SAFE:
1) Avoid less secure free mail clients (i.e. - Hotmail & MSN)
2) NEVER click on suspicious links. Especially those promising something for nothing.
3) Don't give your password to ANYONE. Not your friend, not your guild founder, not a moderator. EVER.

Save yourself the headaches, friends. Confirm your account today. ;-]

Thankee!!
Daigon

P.S. - Once you confirm your account, you may wish to delete any emails with login and password information. This info is best stored offline, in case the email account itself is ever compromised.
« Previous123456Next »

51/59
Infiniti - Event team - Tequila Sunrise- UR English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 16:32

What he said. Don't do stuff like this on public boards. Your making yourselves look bad .
52/59
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 18:37

Got the answer but only 40%

Anyway.. Interested to know Did anyone got 1700 Elo ?
53/59
upersFun - Guru - Rɘdvolution English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 12:22

Hard to get great card,,,,,,,
54/59
bgmm534 - Veteran - Spaceballs the Guild English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 00:46

I NEED HELP! i bought Plunk a few days after his release and UR recognizes my purchase but he randomly disappeared from my collection and it was never sold or traded..... i wasnt credited with any clintz or anything and i want my card anyone have advice or help????
55/59
Johnnae - Guru - Electro House DJ's United English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 15:04

Can anyone help me? Well, can Kate enable me to sell my cards once again without me buying credits I can't keep living like this.
56/59
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 17/05/2013, 05:39

Allow me to answer all these really old questions:

Selina - No. ELO is really interesting to watch because success is limited by all the other players - not only do you stop earning points after playing the same player three (I think) times, you can only play players with scores 50 lower than yourself (or 150 lower, if they 'challenge' you. UR's rules are increasingly unrelated to the actual gameplay; there's no such thing as a "challenge" anymore so there's no telling if quickbattles pair you within 50 points to honor that rule or 150 to honor the other). Because of these two things, your maximum score is really dependent on everyone else, so you need a large amount of players coming very close to 1700 for anyone to ever actually reach it. Currently, the highest ranking ever is 1629 ELO, held by 0_nothing.

@upersFun Try redefining great. Great need not be expensive - there are some amazing 5k Freaks decks, for example, that can help you to start getting 1100 ELO, and it's a steady climb from there on out.

@bgmm534 (and everyone with any similar type of problem): http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php is your best friend. Staff can do minimal without going through that link.

@Johnnae - Huh? You only have to buy credits (or do an offer for more than 5 credits, that's what most of us do) once to have unlimited market access. However, if you do more than 100 things on the market within a short period of time, you'll be temporarily banned from it.

Hope this is eventually helpful to someone
57/59
Johnnae - Guru - Electro House DJ's United English
Friday 17/05/2013, 06:14

Thanks argos you're right since I can sell multiple cards daily after i got free credits from google play.
58/59
SOF-Archinado - Master - Slaves of Freedom English
Friday 09/08/2013, 08:43

Nice.
59/59
facaletzu - Hero - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 11:31

I can t buy cards from shop either selling them on market..i know im not in the right place but can anyone help me plm..
im really pissed

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals