Original allstars with Pussycats deck
Monday 05/07/2010, 23:19
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Original allstars with pussycats deck
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of AssassinsEnglish - Monday 05/07/2010, 23:19

deleted

Hey advise required on this deck, Marina and Striker are both banned, I like davinas solidness and she is equal with rob verus caleus and her higher power lets her match up better vs attack manipulators, yes there are cards like Muze and Betty and Jessie but they are shaky, its a pitty though that I cant fit in Stacey. Besides Marina is mabye a little too samy why have her when Ella or Charlie can do the job ( I prefer claras sob though). Advice would be good, but like shadow council said cards like Kang can be better than robb in certain situations, have alexi with soa and the 2 star sob card gives options.
« Previous12Next »

11/11
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Thursday 08/07/2010, 01:42

deleted

Again I took your ideas further still cant get chalrie or Yayoi - too dear for me I will get them though, Baby Q reapears but this deck only has 3 2 stars and they are more solid and capable of more damage than before plus the rest of the deck goes for nice damge and or abilities.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals