Leaving ELO Battles

Leaving ELO Battles
Saturday 10/07/2010, 00:27
samdan87153 - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Leaving ELO Battles
samdan87153 - Legend English - Saturday 10/07/2010, 00:27

Can there PLEASE be some kind of extra penalty for intentionally leaving an ELO match? I'm tired of losing uphands of 10 pts from a KO with pillz remaining because some guy left the match.

It's gotten much worse lately, in the past 3 weeks I've probably had close to 100 matches end by my opponent leaving before the end.

Maybe something like if they leave the match they lose/you gain twice the ELO points you would normally get?
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Sunday 11/07/2010, 06:37

Being able to leave seems like a good thing to me. Why wait around for 5 minutes when the match is already over?
12/14
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 11/07/2010, 12:01

"If your opponent quits you should be proud of yourself because you read his moves and made him angry,"

Silly.

I leave if I see there's nothing I can do, especially if the player's taking ages to set their moves.

As Force says, you don't lose points if someone leaves, and you shouldn't be expecting to farm KO achievements in Elo as leaving is a common and perfectly fine aspect of the mode.
13/14
UM_BlackSura - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 11/07/2010, 14:56

Does your fair play rating go down if you leave?
14/14
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Sunday 11/07/2010, 18:06

Its quite annoying if your opp quit instead of let you complete the KO mission.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals