Non soliel collectors

Non soliel collectors
Tuesday 11/09/2007, 17:15
lol 78 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Non soliel collectors
lol 78 - Novice English - Tuesday 11/09/2007, 17:15

Who do you guys think will be the next non soliel collcetors?
« Previous12Next »

11/18
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/09/2007, 23:04

There is no actual need to make any card cr right now. It would only make the market go crazy and users complain.

At the moment all cards are quite well for daily tournaments without too overpowered cards affecting the game. On ELO mode
however overpowered cards still exist and will keep appearing, but those cards can be banned without need of cr'ing them.

Cr cards make completing the collection harder thus unecouraging people to try it, and in consequence people not spending
money on credits to get the cards. No money - no game. They won't do it easily
12/18
Grixxxle - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 06:15

I think for All Stars i think Striker will be a collector i also think Chloe and vickie will aswell
13/18
CrashTest - Titan English
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 07:10

Thats odd, I consider CRs one of the main appeals of buying cards. With all the new cards coming out completing the availables isn't all that exciting, but getting hold of rarer cards is more interesting. The divide in prices also means that people can aim to complete the available collection, but still have another collecting goal with the CRs.
On top of that there is also the incentive to get as many cards as possible in the hope that some will go CR.
Then of course theres the loyalty factor, as in rewarding players who have stuck around for a long time, or who have collected a lot of cards.

I'm surprised neither Chloe nor Miss Chloe have gone CR yet, I've been expecting that for ages...
14/18
lol 78 - Novice English
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 09:11

Wht about miss chole , wasn't she just a one of card cos she won that contest
15/18
Wise-TPW - Legend - The Purple Wizards
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 09:29

Memento : 4stars cards wixh can be play in elo mode in the All Stars clan are 4 ! Marina Striker Alexei Loma Noju. I know that Alexei is less playes but 4 cards ! It is to much ! I think one of them willbecome a collector soon. My preference goes to Striker though
16/18
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 10:06

To all:
The card(or cards) that going to be cr are handpicked by the admins/staff....
We don't know the next cards but we can predict...
17/18
lol 78 - Novice English
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 10:31

Thnk u sven , your right all we can do is pretdict but maybe our ideas influence the admis/staff choices
18/18
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 10:42

1Wise-TPW for ELO there is no need of Cr'ing them, just ban and enough.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals