FullMetalAlc be aware of the weaknesses of your clan, I like the cheap Montana
Combo (even now), but Hugo
is banned too often and Montana
has very low damage and you are most of the time forced to win 3 out of 4 combats which isn't that easy to pull off.
I understand that you feel overpowered by many expert players, but you just have to play more to understand the basics behind the game.
You need to know the rules:
- pills * power = attack
- equal attack ratings => lower star card wins
- equal attack ratings and stars => attacking card wins
- higher star count in your hand than your opponent => you have to start the round
- if you start the round => only one of your cards is not predictable for your opponent, this is a major problem if you have to start
While you are playing always take a look at your enemies cards and consider the following:
- is this card worth it to spend pillz against
- what are the remaining cards
- how many rounds does he need after this / or that / ... card to win
- is this card's ability scary enough to prevent me from pilling at all => might be a bluff (for Example Charlie
, heavy reduction AND heavy damage)
- be aware of the situational abilities
- be aware of when to pressure your opponent and when to bluff
okay this might be stating the obvious, but I consider myself quite good at the theoretical approach (I suck at ELO
, because I don't have the time for it ...)
Hope this is helpfull !