I'm getting absolutely sick and fed up of ELO and I wanted to reach 1200 regulary but ALWAYS (repeat: ALWAYS) go off on a losing streak.
This happens EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. And I CANNOT EVEN REACH ANYWHERE NEAR 1200!!!!
(For those who say it's easy: NOT WHEN YOU'RE CONSTANTLY FACE AND LOSE TO ELO EXPERTS!!!!!)
Absolutely fed up with 2 credits and now wanting to move on to 5 credits BUT IT IS NOW IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Is there any decks that's GUARENTEED to work and get me to the impossible, unachieveable target of 1200?!?!?
From 1000 - 1100 I faced mainly lower levels, fairly inexperienced.
Pretty much the same with 1100 - 1150 but less of them.
It's mainly when I'm in the 1150 - 1200 range I faced what I consider the "ELO experts".
When I play ELO I get from 1000-1200 pretty easily especially if my post-graduate studies aren't getting in the way. Sometimes I can even make it all the way to 1300 if things are going my way. Although in general my score does hover at 1300-1325 most weeks, highest I ever got was 1350.
So let me get this straight, and I'm quoting you okay:
"This happens EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. And I CANNOT EVEN REACH ANYWHERE NEAR 1200!!!!"
"It's mainly when I'm in the 1150 - 1200 range I faced what I consider the "ELO experts"."
Contradicting statement is contradicting, sorry.
Hate to say this but I don't quite get the "Contradicting statement is contradicting" part.
During ELO I can reach 1100 easily whereas few players may struggle to reach it.
Some players can reach 1200 from 1100 easily whereas some like myself tend to struggle at that part.
FullMetalAlc be aware of the weaknesses of your clan, I like the cheap Montana & Hugo Combo (even now), but Hugo is banned too often and Montana has very low damage and you are most of the time forced to win 3 out of 4 combats which isn't that easy to pull off.
I understand that you feel overpowered by many expert players, but you just have to play more to understand the basics behind the game.
You need to know the rules:
- pills * power = attack
- equal attack ratings => lower star card wins
- equal attack ratings and stars => attacking card wins
- higher star count in your hand than your opponent => you have to start the round
- if you start the round => only one of your cards is not predictable for your opponent, this is a major problem if you have to start
While you are playing always take a look at your enemies cards and consider the following:
- is this card worth it to spend pillz against
- what are the remaining cards
- how many rounds does he need after this / or that / ... card to win
- is this card's ability scary enough to prevent me from pilling at all => might be a bluff (for Example Charlie or Uranus, heavy reduction AND heavy damage)
- be aware of the situational abilities
- be aware of when to pressure your opponent and when to bluff
okay this might be stating the obvious, but I consider myself quite good at the theoretical approach (I suck at ELO, because I don't have the time for it ...)
Hope this is helpfull !