Help me understand my Deck.

Monday 12/07/2010, 12:28
calvin_0 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
calvin_0 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 12/07/2010, 12:28

So to tell the truth, i'm still quite new to UR, i didnt play much because i cant play most of the time, i find UR quite fun.

this is my deck.

Lv. 5 Avola
Lv. 4 Rosa
Lv. 3 Mona
Lv. 3 Sharon
Lv. 3 Ottavia
Lv. 3 Oscar
Lv. 2 Prince Jr
Lv. 2 Spiaghi

to tell the truth, i dont really know what my deck are capable, i just put them together because i just like some of the art (Avola, Rosa, Mona, Sharon and Ottavia). the rest are what people told me are "good" cards (Prince Jr, Spiaghi and Oscar).

the problem i always have is i have no idea what to do in round 1, i offen use Rosa with one pill, it work great in 15-20 rooms, people always put thier SOA or large amount of pill, but it doesnt work in Elo (maybe i'm facing better player?)

i also often let 2 rounds pass, work great with room 15-20, but its doesnt work in Elo because i always open myself to 2hit-ok, i learn that the hard way.

so can anyone give me some advice in opening (round 1 and 2) and bluffing (i have no idea what other potential bluff card that i can use other then Rosa), i know i can learn that by playing, but i just want some pointer to get started, I also have trouble facing other Montana, Upper, Sakrohm and Pill manipulation deck.

thanks.

PS: i have Don and Edd in case i really have to do what most people told me too, swap Avola and Rosa for Don and Edd.
« Previous12Next »

11/11
calvin_0 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 19/07/2010, 10:06

Thanks, UmExcuseMe and Yippers.

your advice really help, now can i get pass Elo 1100 (but not quite make it to 1200, the furthest i get to is 1150), maybe i just got lucky since i didnt face any SOB or SOA clan this week.

feel free to add anything you feel like i need to know, the more knowledge that i get, the better i prepare for elo.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals