Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

111/118
mr7eveN - Senior English
Tuesday 18/09/2012, 04:38

I know some of those country people from the past, they mostly checking 1 mmorpg forum

i guess paid advertise on that forum should increase some people from those countrys (i can give name by pm i don't want to advertise but it's the most bigest one)

but ofc it depends if u-rivals will be good for them.

2nd thing is advertise on ph/sing/etc forums urban rivals (little ad event? or you can contact some of popular forums admins with ad offert)

and the last one, maybe some event for new player to make easier start for them

sry for my english, ur the best card game ever
112/118
PasteZone - Veteran - ™I.N.A.Brotherhood™ English
Friday 02/08/2013, 04:33

Well im indo player, would it be nice if we or i can buy clintz via sms/phone. its realy dificult now to face an OHKO card , so maybe you guys want to fix the payment method. that will make me as indo player happy and it will be easy too to spread the news about the greatest card game Urban Rivals
113/118
FocaMorta - Legend - Heaven Destroyer English
Friday 02/08/2013, 05:38

For China:
1. Advertise on QQ... Everyone use it..
114/118
Jamoxxx - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 02/08/2013, 18:41

I think 3 cards a week would be really cool- a bit more exciting than ld releases IMO.
Also could make it 5 cards a fortnight.

Or even a card for every clan a month. Now that would be cool!
We nearly even have enough to have a card a day xD
115/118
MLE_JSTRrific - Veteran - Manila Eagles English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 10:43

We need some loading options (Credits) here in the Philippines
116/118
DUC-SnarldJim - Master English
Friday 29/11/2013, 20:08

Hey,
This might be a really stupid question but, Is Paysafecard a way to pay for credits? I see WallieCard but that has become Paysafe. There for i am confused xD
Thanks in advance
-Snarl
117/118
Gabycitang - Imperator - ★.O.J.O.T.A.S.★ Español
Sunday 30/03, 21:17

Is there a Windows Mobile version? I have a Nokia Lumia and it's frustrating I cannot play either with an App or in the Facebook page.
118/118
Cartoonlee - Hero - Perfect Defect Effect English
Wednesday 02/04, 19:12

I realise UR don't celebrate Big Holidays like Chinese New Year. It's a big event in Asia. Perhaps next year UR can host a Chinese New Year event hahaha, in conjunction with the Fang Pi Clang.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals