New Characters: Atmosphere guaranteed

Friday 14/09/2007, 09:38
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
69 messages
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/09/2007, 09:38

Two wild-child jet-setters make their debut on the Uppers’ scene: crazy and carefree Janine and her mega-rich, notorious friend Sydney. Meanwhile, the Junkz can now rely on Dash the record dealer and Gibson, who’ll do whatever it takes to get a direct hit of DJ Korr's music into his veins.
All these characters are available from the shop’s New Blood, Danger and Cool Attitude packs.
« Previous1234567Next »

61/69
electricity - Veteran English
Monday 17/09/2007, 15:45

Yes, even if Zatman only has 4 damage but with his high power + great bonus, u can use it to block enemies strong card.
-10 attack bonus is a deadly bonus, it forced us to use pillz if we do not want to get free damage and in danger zone, every pillz count.

Gibson is a very good card but he is lvl 4 and i think he should have 5 damage.

anyway i still think this game is fun and i hope admin will be able to make the clan becom more balance
62/69
Zhupons - Titan Português
Monday 17/09/2007, 19:12

Would it be great to the wnemy? why? I mean even if the enemy don't apend any pillz, or use damage reducers, it stil free damage even if 1 damage...

enemy 11 life 12 pillz --- you 12 life 12 pillz

You have the advantage anyway, and the same pillz as the enemy!
Zatman is far better than Gibson, and Gibsonis a good card for ELO, but if you look to Junkz they have lack of damage, so I would prefer Malmoth than Gibson, even if Gibson ability is better than Malmoth!
63/69
esvetlicinii - Novice English
Tuesday 18/09/2007, 17:49

Why don't you put some new clan with a bonus +1 life per damage or something like that It'd rock
64/69
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 18/09/2007, 20:21

Way too powerful hunterkiller, but maybe +1 or 2 life would be good (kinda like Bridget)
65/69
lol 78 - Novice English
Tuesday 18/09/2007, 20:48

Lol yh it would , but u have to think about the clan balence already some clans are in a league of their own compared to others , adding one with such a great bonus would be stupid
66/69
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 19/09/2007, 04:07

Zatman, is a tough cookie... what's his ability? -4 op attack? often people don't bother using pillz against him because of the 8 power, and often when they do use pillz, they feel they've wasted them afterwards, unless you manage to get a devestating hit against the player who played Zatman with less than 3 pillz.

Gibson is more susceptible to stop ability than Zatman, since Zatmans bonus really brings the punch...
but Zatman against Gibson, would likely leave Gibson the victor, assuming they spend enough pillz to let that +4 attack bonus ride...
67/69
Zhupons - Titan Português
Wednesday 19/09/2007, 08:16

Even that Gibson propably wins against Zatman the truth is that the stars that they "ocupie" make the diference!

after all Zatman is an 8/4 3* and Gibson is a 8/4 too but 4* and this makes Zatman much more worth of use!
68/69
OnlineHelper - Novice - Academy of Elite team English
Wednesday 19/09/2007, 21:52

Gibson rules!!!!with bility and bonus he he can beat ANY card.
69/69
(-M-) - Titan English
Thursday 20/09/2007, 08:37

I agree Gibson one of strongest card in the game (8 Power + 8 Attack + Stop bounce = Unbeatable card)

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals