Old collectors

Old collectors
Friday 14/09/2007, 19:52
lol 78 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Old collectors
lol 78 - Novice English - Friday 14/09/2007, 19:52

I know this topic has been discussed , how come cards like sum sam and sigmund were turned CR as far as ican see they wern't overpowered or 4/4ish
« Previous12Next »

11/15
lol 78 - Novice English
Saturday 15/09/2007, 19:15

Yh , i wanna see some old guys come back for a few more rounds of violence
12/15
lol 78 - Novice English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 11:26

I got some story lines:
Guru Cr: after spending some time in outer space with his fellow leaders he has decided to come back to his clan and bring in a new age of conversion , the invasion is in full swing!

General Cr: spending time with La Junta took it's tole with the general so after he spent some time away on private missions he feels it's right to come back to his fellow jarheads and show clint city a real war!

Sum Sam Cr: now that the Bangers have a firm foothold in clint city , sum sam wants to come back so he can be part of there plans , things are gonna get ugly!

Sigmund Cr: the esteemed founder of GHEIST has returned from retirement to once again go for global domination , with a whole new look and attitude sigmund will have his day!

what do you admins think?
13/15
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 11:52

Sounds good, I wonder if UR will make a card of Sakrohm's Great Cosmic Entity Glibon Dashra Sakrh? It would be a good storyline for Guru who will return to make preparation for its coming.
14/15
lol 78 - Novice English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 15:03

I wonder if it will be like Guru Cr lol a powerhouse , possibly a 8/8 since it is like THE main thing of Sakrohm
15/15
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 16:13

Jade, with that name the card should be split in for cards at least

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals