Sunday 25/07/2010, 18:29

I have to say that if tomorrow both Nightmare and Piranas were removed from the game I wouldn't shed a single tear. Most clans can be tough to play against if played correctly (looking at you Montana and Uppers with Hugo as well), but at least all the other clans allow you to retain the "flavor" of your clan while fighting you. I play predominately T1 and it seems that 40% of the decks in there are those two clans. To top it off all Piranas decks look exactly alike. Crystal ball time: you have Hawkins, Smokey Cr, Scubb, Dahlia, and Sting in your deck. So my question to you is, if you could pick one clan to be redone from the ground up which would you pick?

Cancel
Saturday 21/08/2010, 08:45

Simitop -

"My Montana + Hugo deck works perfectly"

Wow! You can win with +18 attack on 3 cards? Only the very skilled players can pull a win with that kind of deck.smiley

Cancel
Sunday 22/08/2010, 03:44

Pirhana fer shure

Cancel
Monday 23/08/2010, 15:43

I play with Freaks and Piranas, a deck that i doubt many people use, there are only 2 clans that bother me and that is GHEIST, because i heavily rely on my abilities. the other clan is Pussycats, but only because my deck has low damage. providing i can get my poison in and stop the -2 damage when im using Piranas i tend to win if i get 2 out of 4 battles… same goes when i'm playing Jungo.

Cancel
Monday 23/08/2010, 15:45

I play with Freaks and Piranas, a deck that i doubt many people use, there are only 2 clans that bother me and that is GHEIST, because i heavily rely on my abilities. the other clan is Pussycats, but only because my deck has low damage. providing i can get my poison in and stop the -2 damage when im using Piranas i tend to win if i get 2 out of 4 battles… same goes when i'm playing Jungo. …

if one clan could be redone i would pick Freaks. i stand by them, but their bonus is matchable by many other characters with poison, some of which are even stronger because of Freaks min 3

Cancel
Monday 30/08/2010, 02:24

I would give Freaks a additional protect bonus on top of their poison.

Cancel
Monday 30/08/2010, 08:20

I hate opponent clan that makes them win smiley

Cancel
Monday 30/08/2010, 21:59

I am a HUGE Piranas user so the only thing that really bothers me is those Skeelz because YAY i stoped your bonus that protects the ability ... but u still have your ability

Cancel

Reply to this subject