Which clan ruins your day?

Sunday 25/07/2010, 18:29
Crichelle_WMD - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
77 messages
Crichelle_WMD - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 25/07/2010, 18:29

I have to say that if tomorrow both Nightmare and Piranas were removed from the game I wouldn't shed a single tear. Most clans can be tough to play against if played correctly (looking at you Montana and Uppers with Hugo as well), but at least all the other clans allow you to retain the "flavor" of your clan while fighting you. I play predominately T1 and it seems that 40% of the decks in there are those two clans. To top it off all Piranas decks look exactly alike. Crystal ball time: you have Hawkins, Smokey Cr, Scubb, Dahlia, and Sting in your deck. So my question to you is, if you could pick one clan to be redone from the ground up which would you pick?
« Previous12345678Next »

71/77
FitJohn - Titan English
Saturday 21/08/2010, 08:45

Simitop -

"My Montana + Hugo deck works perfectly"

Wow! You can win with +18 attack on 3 cards? Only the very skilled players can pull a win with that kind of deck.
72/77
Greendazed1 - Veteran English
Sunday 22/08/2010, 03:44

Pirhana fer shure
73/77
jokinki - Veteran English
Monday 23/08/2010, 15:43

I play with Freaks and Piranas, a deck that i doubt many people use, there are only 2 clans that bother me and that is GHEIST, because i heavily rely on my abilities. the other clan is Pussycats, but only because my deck has low damage. providing i can get my poison in and stop the -2 damage when im using Piranas i tend to win if i get 2 out of 4 battles… same goes when i'm playing Jungo.
74/77
jokinki - Veteran English
Monday 23/08/2010, 15:45

I play with Freaks and Piranas, a deck that i doubt many people use, there are only 2 clans that bother me and that is GHEIST, because i heavily rely on my abilities. the other clan is Pussycats, but only because my deck has low damage. providing i can get my poison in and stop the -2 damage when im using Piranas i tend to win if i get 2 out of 4 battles… same goes when i'm playing Jungo. …

if one clan could be redone i would pick Freaks. i stand by them, but their bonus is matchable by many other characters with poison, some of which are even stronger because of Freaks min 3
75/77
Crichelle_WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 30/08/2010, 02:24

I would give Freaks a additional protect bonus on top of their poison.
76/77
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Monday 30/08/2010, 08:20

I hate opponent clan that makes them win
77/77
80warlock - Senior English
Monday 30/08/2010, 21:59

I am a HUGE Piranas user so the only thing that really bothers me is those Skeelz because YAY i stoped your bonus that protects the ability ... but u still have your ability

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals