The New Elo Mode

The New Elo Mode
Saturday 31/07/2010, 18:01
Ardiyna - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
36 messages
The New Elo Mode
Ardiyna - Master English - Saturday 31/07/2010, 18:01

There going to be some serious changes too elo as showned here http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1524773

how would this effect your strategy i want to see your opinions below

well my opinion is i don't care it dint affect me anyways i can easily make a strong Skeelz/montanas and get 1300 with ease just look at this Redra , chiara , Tomas and Liam 12 stars Skeelz half deck with Mona , Ottavia , edd and Sharon 13 stars you cant tell me that deck is weak alot of people are getting pissed there just over reacting that will just force them too stop using mono and think of half deck options Fpc and Freaks still wont be usible i tried both of them it was nearly impossible to get too 1200 elo i kept pushing with no luck even mono Skeelz can get that high with ease and they dont even have a bonus Freaks are pretty solid thay just need a better 2 and 3 stars.

so my theory is montanas , Bangers , Nightmare and Skeelz and La Junta will dominate with there clans at there lowest the reign of GHEIST and Roots domination is over so players instead whining start building decks around the meta or play deathmatch Type 1 and dialy tournaments instead besides there more rewarding.

-PsychoGear-
« Previous1234Next »

31/36
Ardiyna - Master English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 15:22

In theory clans such as montana's dont do well in elo normally but when Hugo or sob clans are not in play in the meta they dominate elo
32/36
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 15:51

"Piranas seem to be a faction where it is important to find a build that works for you, rather than just try other peoples builds."

This is true for anyone, and while Spycee can be used in certain situations, I can almost guarantee you that if you learned to use other cards you'd do so much better.
33/36
Ardiyna - Master English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 16:07

I tried Piranas before i not good at using them as do with Nightmare you see with Nightmare i dominate Piranas barely can get 1200 elo i just thing nightmares are better there more solid better cards and a pirana to Nightmare Bill result in life vs pills its up too the player to find wich ones superior though
34/36
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 16:19

But while Spycee*

I thin Nightmare and Piranas are pretty much on par. 1300e clans. They don't often push much higher.
35/36
Ardiyna - Master English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 16:30

Due too pussycat banns i dint even try to reach 1300 i got 1200 and quit that way garantees me 2 credits and a rare
i cant reach 1300 unless i am having fun
36/36
deathbychips - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 17:39

Im using a slight variation to my normal Pussycats deck and doing just as good as ever with it.
Lousise Ella Muze Brittany + Jautya Sigma Murray Corrina

So long as i draw at least 2 PC then Roots are definitely beatable.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals