Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Did everyone else's deck get butchered too?

Monday 02/08/2010, 13:10
peter1568 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
peter1568 - Master - The United Rivals Of AmericaEnglish - Monday 02/08/2010, 13:10

The worst part of it all is that I just got Eklore yesterday and I was so excited, now i'm not. Now GHEIST is officially dead twice over cause they don't even have a chance of getting anyone through and i will say the same thing about the All Stars especially because of Jessie. Sakrohm was left relatively untouched, but still, OUCH.
« Previous12Next »

11/15
Augustus_OK - Hero English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 03:00

Hugo+Rowdy kinda dropped alot of people with Junkz.....
12/15
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 07:48

@MABanator, Emeth can't get hit for next week at least, since he isn't on the voting list. Though i suppose the staff might do it.
13/15
Phunbaba LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 09:04

I was a little shocked to see cards I saw in my Uppers and All Stars decks get banned but It's only a minor set back. After all, everyone else has the same handicap.
14/15
Ouroboros-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 10:00

My Rescue werent butchered too bad. Just had to switch a few around and make a new playstyle. 1300+ for the first time.
15/15
Ardiyna - Master English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 17:08

Not my deck since there is no spagitti i replace with Pino 1 star http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1426922&list

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals