New feature: XP Reserve !
Monday 02/08/2010, 21:10
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
127 messages
New feature: XP Reserve !
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 02/08/2010, 21:10

Hi everyone,

We just released the first integration of a new feature we call "xp reserve".

Purpose:
Allow you to stack xp when you play using fully maxed characters. You can then use that xp in "My Collection" (we'll add this function to the collection pro as well) to level up your evolving characters.

How it works:
Your xp reserve has a max capacity based on your current level using that formula: max xp = 500 + your level * 100.
Then the extra xp is added automatically to your reserve at the end of each battle when you play using maxed characters (similar as how xp is added directly to the evolving characters).
We are going to add various ways to get capacity increases and maybe ways to get more xp in the reserve directly

It's still an early implementation but we couldn't wait!
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

11/127
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 02/08/2010, 21:55

Hmm it seems that the leveling of the characters counts toward missions but you do not gain any battle points.
Is there any system / formula which works out how much xp is added to this reserve? i won one battle and gained over 500 XP and i was wondering whther the outcome of the battle or the amount of stars in your hand affected this?

Anyways I can see the usefullness of this feature and hopefully will save me a lot of work in lost warehouse. Unfortunately i fear that this will alter the market quite a lot.
12/127
jerromy - Master English
Monday 02/08/2010, 21:59

So a lvl 100 should have a reserve of 50,000 max till they lvl up to 101 to 50500 thats a lot of resvers but well worth it. lvl 1 will have to stars at 500 lol but that wont last long.
so im lvl 52 soon 53 i will have a resver of 26,500 wow thats alot of exp saven up lol.

i hope i did the math right
13/127
Sevver - Hero English
Monday 02/08/2010, 22:03

Hi, could be a very nice time saving feature. Not sure how much i'll use it but could be good.

Do the cards you level up using this to max count towards the trainer missions?
14/127
jerromy - Master English
Monday 02/08/2010, 22:03

@tc_kid the lost warehouse still be needed. the amount of exp it takes to lvl up a card is realy high. some might not wont to take the time trasing an just max out the card fast.

a lvl 5 card takes a huge chunk of exp from your reserves. so the reserves are good if you have like 4 or more cards to lvl up at one time you can go to reserves an lvl up 2 an train the othere 2 or get them close to a lvl up an finish them in the raing room.

lost warehouse will stil be needed
15/127
Zaraphael - Novice - Honorclan Guild English
Monday 02/08/2010, 22:06

Um, it's instantaneous and apparently you still get the battle points. This is awesome.
16/127
TaguX - Legend - Doge Family English
Monday 02/08/2010, 22:07

We win the battle points we would win if playing in lost warehouse ?
17/127
TNT_Shadow - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Monday 02/08/2010, 22:08

TC_Kid

The use is, it can level up a card in a matter of second, still getting the BP.
Where as in LW it could take an hour.

Plus, as you battle with max level cards it will refill.
18/127
ExtremeDemon - Veteran - Vietnamese English
Monday 02/08/2010, 22:13

Not great
19/127
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 02/08/2010, 22:19

You get the level up bonus points and it count towards trainer missions.
It's a way for people who dont want to be FORCED to play in LW to be able to level up their cards "on the side"
20/127
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 02/08/2010, 22:35

We also added a new "group" option in "My Collection" to easily spot wich characters are not evolved (at all) in your collection: "Best character only".
Select this option, then filter to a clan, and boom, you can see wich character needs to be evolved.

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals