New feature: XP Reserve !
Monday 02/08/2010, 21:10
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
127 messages
New feature: XP Reserve !
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 02/08/2010, 21:10

Hi everyone,

We just released the first integration of a new feature we call "xp reserve".

Purpose:
Allow you to stack xp when you play using fully maxed characters. You can then use that xp in "My Collection" (we'll add this function to the collection pro as well) to level up your evolving characters.

How it works:
Your xp reserve has a max capacity based on your current level using that formula: max xp = 500 + your level * 100.
Then the extra xp is added automatically to your reserve at the end of each battle when you play using maxed characters (similar as how xp is added directly to the evolving characters).
We are going to add various ways to get capacity increases and maybe ways to get more xp in the reserve directly

It's still an early implementation but we couldn't wait!
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

101/127
Ekvi - Senior - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 00:12

The Only Thing That i dont like is the max amount , one 3800 ?
Anyway great to make fillers ( and pfulls )
102/127
stanky_skull - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 00:21

Xp reserve is indeed a great new feature which allows players to spend less time leveling up cards that they need in their deck but I dont think Lost Warehouse has lost its appeal at all for it is the best place to complete missions like winning rounds dealing damage with a specific card or just dealing poison.
103/127
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 07:52

@DerMagus
You asked "how does this kill the 0xp cards" i play Uppers a lot and I buy 0xp Burt and Gina Glitt on the market. I like using them as a 2* (unlock ability) and once this feature came out there hasn't really been any of them at 0xp. Before this there was a lot of them because they would sell the 0xp ones for cheaper then a full xp because no one wanted to sit there for hours leveling up their cards. Now, all they got to do is tap a button and pow it's leveled up. Causing 0xp cards to become even more valuable.
104/127
Jesuela - Titan English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 08:12

Great
105/127
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 07/08/2010, 12:09

Most: if you truly mean that by "Killing the market" we have strongly different ideas about what the expression means. The exact opposite in fact. If the market was killed, imo, the thing in question would not be worth buying or selling any more. You state the exact opposite has happened: higher price than ever. That's not a killed market to me; that is a very, very healthy market.
106/127
XC-MeRLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Saturday 07/08/2010, 20:09

Dermagus, I see your point as well. But unfortunately, character levelling is a one-way process just like ageing.
Till UR gives us an option of reversing that process albeit by using double the XP points or something, we have to make do with the existing method. And regarding Caciope, he's still a common, and so is Lilith, but right now, Malmoth 's (uncommon)market has gone up like crazy
107/127
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Monday 09/08/2010, 02:58

Now its harder to sell pfulls. People are only buying the ones with 50- exp to lvl haha
108/127
Samurai Evo - Legend - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Monday 09/08/2010, 12:15

Its now harder to get the solid 0xp cards for elo for stay save, i think it needs to be looked at as i agree the market is going silly at moment
109/127
Coldberg - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 16:56

There are only advantages to this. It helps people level cards quicker. Lost Warehouse will still be used as the reserve XP has a cap. This reserve XP is simply what happens in the Lw over ap eriod of time done instantly in one click of a button

The market for pfull cards still exists exactly the same as it did before. If anything they will cost slightly more now as they will be 0xp thanks to being able to perfectly level them instead of doing it manually.

Oh, the market going crazy is due to ELO, not the new xp feature.
110/127
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 22:08

I thought i had posted on this already, but I guess I haven't.

I'm really enjoying this new feature. Especially when theres new cards released. I don't have to wait and go through the process of levelings just to see what their art looks like. It's the little things that keeps me around. heh

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals