These bans are useless!

These bans are useless!
Thursday 05/08/2010, 17:12
GRIM D16 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
These bans are useless!
GRIM D16 - Titan English - Thursday 05/08/2010, 17:12

You still see the same staple decks: 2 out of 3 battles : Montana , the rest of the time it's either Nightmare or Roots.
So really all that's changed is that GHEIST & all-stars are less played.
Not what I believe was intended.
No more ELO for me this week.
So it basically boils down to less playability, less players!
« Previous123Next »

11/28
GRIM D16 - Titan English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 21:31

Again 6 battles, 6 mono-montana's.
I haven't seen any variation since Monday, I have also rotated what I'm using for a deck to.
Playing against basically the same cards suck, Avola,edd,Prince Jr,Sharon or Vito.
12/28
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Thursday 05/08/2010, 21:31

Over 1300e every other deck or more is a Roots half or mono or a Rescue mono.

Under 1300 will be slightly more varied with the bans, but every week there will be the most dominant hands based on what's available and 1300e+ will be rife with these hands.

The meta game will ALWAYS be flavour of the week if we rely on bans to provide the variety for us.
13/28
Lost_YDG - Master English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 21:49

Ive seen Skkelz, Junta, Ulu, Montana, Nightmare. Its diverse with some people using the same deck
14/28
HighFidelity - Titan - Open Casket Deutsch
Thursday 05/08/2010, 22:06

In the past every week the 2(i think) most used clans were banned next week. i actually liked that...
15/28
Ouroboros-WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 06/08/2010, 05:57

There is a lot of variation under 1200. Over that you see lots of Rescue, a little Jungo and Roots, and a junta every now and then.

Half decks are pretty common too with Skeelz and ulu being the few over 1200.
16/28
__Ra1n - Veteran English
Friday 06/08/2010, 06:07

I've been as high as 1379 this week and over 1250 I don't think I've played any Montana. The top tier consists of Rescue, Roots, Roots/Jungo, Jungo/Sakrohm, and Skeelz thrown in. I haven't even really seen a lot of Bangers either tbh.
17/28
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 06/08/2010, 07:42

The market had been in a standstill for nearly 3 weeks. The ELO bannings are helping the market moving again. The ELO bannings may be useless to you, but they sure are helpful to me. Marlysa Cr's price has been dropping steadily for 6 weeks, the ELO bans show up and BAM-- her price is back up to 700,000. These bans have been helping me out nicely, and will help me out even more in the near future.
18/28
El Kabong - Senior - Pinoy Locals English
Friday 06/08/2010, 12:25

I ran into quite a bit of GHEIST this week.
19/28
0 Taso - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 06/08/2010, 12:42

I dont think even discussing anything at or even up to 1250 is viable as everyone should basically make it to 1200 by the end of the week.

1300+ is where its at and thats where this discussion should begin. Yes I saw people using Effie in their tweeked A*s decks, plus lots of La Junta and Montana and some Roots. But just check the ELO Vote Format... 3-4 staple Rescue cards are on the ban list. Then there's Sigma, and also Don.

Obviously it's mono this week, and whats the best 2 mono clans??? pretty much Rescue and Montana.
20/28
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Friday 06/08/2010, 15:56

In that case, It's no wonder to me that I've been clearing everyone with a Roots/Jungo Deck. But where I'm at, I haven't seen anyone with Roots/Jungo. I've seen some Roots variations usually including Rico, Yookie or Arno in a deck. The only decks I've had a hard time with was Skeelz.

Taso's right. I've come across alot or Mono-Decks. Bangers especially. The one thing that does surprise me is no All Stars. Seriously, I haven't seen any All Stars or La Junta deck. The most clan deck I've seen used is Junkz.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals